• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astrometeorologist long term forecast looks like good news.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does no one know of any other long term forecasters to suggest?

Comment

I’m sure grass will disagree and others perhaps but Boris Johnson is actually Uber intelligent.

Yep doesn’t come across this way but it’s what he prefers.

The world is really shifting politically in my opinion, especially in western countries moving to the right

Comment

About damn time.

Comment

As I previously suggested, I just revisited the forecast.

The Early Long warm Spring does not seem to have materialized. Anywhere.

It appears this forecast was about as accurate as of the Horoscope that Chuck posted for me above.

Did any of the long range forecast get this Spring right so far?

Comment

Hell no for this spot on earth, BUT in 12,11,10,9 years accurate to 1/10 of a DEGREE!

Comment

There is no such thing as a long term forecast. 3 days max.

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
                There is no such thing as a long term forecast. 3 days max.
                St. Greta has ….how dare you not "believe"! Even the Pope believes/worships at her altar!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  Chuck, do you have a brain? World temperature for 80 years back? You think temperatures were a priority when countries were warring, starving, barely existing? Half the world didn’t even know what a thermometer was. Add to that the fact that the location of recording stations have all moved around continuously and cities and pavement have grown all around the stations. In Regina alone, in the last fifty years the recording station has been in a wheat field and now black pavement surrounds it for miles of airport runway. If your buddies even use actual data, which they don’t, the data is scientifically “garbage”.

You know it but must be paid to belong to the cult.
                  Chuck why don't you respond to the fact that a % of the weather stations have more temperature raising influences surrounding them than they did when they were originally constructed.

Please don't tell me it's just a small number of locations in the world so overall it won't change the final average reading.

And no I don't want to hear about satellite temperature data either.

Why not be wild and crazy and use logic and common sense in arriving at your response.
                  Last edited by rumrocks; Apr 12, 2020, 19:53.

Comment

he seldom works in the afternoon

Comment

It's looking like there is no such thing as a long term home, either, in this environment.

Comment

I just glanced back through this thread, we owe Chuck and DML an apology, this is the most independent research they have ever done on a subject, they are capable, perhaps they can start applying that skill to other topics?

They really put a lot of effort into debunking the credentials of someone who has no credentials. Imagine what they could come up with on Micheal Mann, if they applied the same amount of effort.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          I just glanced back through this thread, we owe Chuck and DML an apology, this is the most independent research they have ever done on a subject, they are capable, perhaps they can start applying that skill to other topics?

They really put a lot of effort into debunking the credentials of someone who has no credentials. Imagine what they could come up with on Micheal Mann, if they applied the same amount of effort.
                          Signs Someone Is Trolling
                          It can sometimes become difficult to tell the difference between a troll and someone who just genuinely wants to argue about a topic. However, here are a few tell-tale signs that someone is actively trolling.

Off-topic remarks: Completely going off-topic from the subject at hand. This is done to annoy and disrupt other posters.
                          Refusal to acknowledge evidence: Even when presented with hard, cold facts, they ignore this and pretend like they never saw it.
                          Dismissive, condescending tone: An early indicator of a troll was that they would ask an angry responder, “Why you mad, bro?” This is a method done to provoke someone even more, as a way of dismissing their argument altogether.
                          Use of unrelated images or memes: They reply to others with memes, images, and gifs. This is especially true if done in response to a very long text post.
                          Seeming obliviousness: They seem oblivious that most people are in disagreement with them. Also, trolls rarely get mad or provoked.
                          The list above is by no means definitive. There are a lot of other ways to identify that someone is trolling. Generally, if someone seems disingenuous, uninterested in a real discussion, and provocative on purpose, they’re likely an internet troll.

I kindly request that the moderator removes AF5

Comment

hows the glyphosate fight going ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bin Lurking View Post
                              I kindly request that the moderator removes AF5
                              I kindly request that you think a little harder about this request.

If AF5 qualifies to be removed, you'd have to clean 90+% of the user base on this site. Left/Right/Center alike.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                                hows the glyphosate fight going ?
                                Signs Someone Is Trolling
                                It can sometimes become difficult to tell the difference between a troll and someone who just genuinely wants to argue about a topic. However, here are a few tell-tale signs that someone is actively trolling.

Off-topic remarks: Completely going off-topic from the subject at hand. This is done to annoy and disrupt other posters.

Who's next?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...