• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zeihan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    typical Troll reply. Attack the messenger rather than the message. Ignore the study which documents 1 billion dollar funding of climate change denial by conservative foundations and instead try to make the rebuttal about the media outlet that carried it. And furthermore, make sure if there are 2 media sources you only attack one and not both.
    I have already destroyed the climate change hoax many times on here, and I have exposed the fraud behind the scam, the IPCC. I have even exposed their partners in crime NASA and NOAA.

Any media outlet that quotes them as their source is complicit in a scam and unworthy of serious consideration in any capacity.

Comment

So I listened to the entire broadcast.
      Interesting.
      Question.
      If coal is being priced out of electrical production. Why did our govt have to lie and tell us it was to buy social license.
      He's likely right on the Wests economic future if we don't start saying NO.

Comment

Also, he said our industry would be history if keystone not built by 16.
        Just takes longer I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          So I listened to the entire broadcast.
          Interesting.
          Question.
          If coal is being priced out of electrical production. Why did our govt have to lie and tell us it was to buy social license.
          He's likely right on the Wests economic future if we don't start saying NO.
          The only issue is natural gas is the replacement for coal.

He says in the US, the switch is due to a free supply. In Canada clean natural gas is evil to the snobby Laurentian elite law makers and even has a carbon tax applied.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            I have already destroyed the climate change hoax many times on here, and I have exposed the fraud behind the scam, the IPCC. I have even exposed their partners in crime NASA and NOAA.

Any media outlet that quotes them as their source is complicit in a scam and unworthy of serious consideration in any capacity.
            Yikes! Jazz is never short of over confidence and sweeping generalizations!

You left out just about every other major world class scientific organization which all support the science that proves human caused climate change is real. You better add them all onto the fraud list!

Also Steven Harper (Econmist!), as Prime Minister he signed a G7 agreement that Canada would stop using fossil sources of energy by the year 2100. But aren't you the one who said economist are all wrong as well! He is a fraud too, apparently.

You better add Preston Manning who supports a carbon tax. Along with Scott Moe, Jason Kenney, and Doug Ford who as premiers all have some type of plan to reduce carbon emissions.

Its going to be a long list! But don't let that stop you.

I would be willing to bet that you likely believe everyone else is wrong on every subject. And only you know the truth about everything! LMAO

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...