• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 10 no harvesting and its getting sick already.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rained at 8 snowed at 9 am . But I did combine 1200 bushels of 17 wheat.
    Last edited by makar; Oct 7, 2019, 22:38.

Comment

we managed to get lucky enough with the weather to get done tonight, except for 60 ac of alfalfa
      really strange to have decent harvest weather in this place, when other places don't
      hope it smartens up for everyone

Comment

In 11.8 Nexera tonight. It’s got a little green in it so it’s going on air for a bit before drying if need be.

Canary was done today thankfully as it’s in a bad place if it gets wet at all.

Comment

Forcing Mustard through the combine... it doesnt like it. Just quit. Dew drops on the window again. Short range models are plugging up to 4" of snow into here again. Hell there's still snow in the trees!

Going to take a long time to get done when you get 1 day of iffy harvest per week.

Comment

I hate a day that ends with a fire, and you just say **** it and go home.

Tomorrow is another day maybe we'll get a break and miss the system that's coming.

Stress 2019 continues.

No one got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Tone View Post
              In 11.8 Nexera tonight. It’s got a little green in it so it’s going on air for a bit before drying if need be.

Canary was done today thankfully as it’s in a bad place if it gets wet at all.
              What kind of nexera ?
              We got forced into that 1026, since they quit 1012, and it didnt yield worth a shit?
              Is your canary yielding big time there also

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                Rained at 8 snowed at 9 am . But I did combine 1200 bushels of 17 wheat.
                Had to quit at 6pm at Sherwood Park and 9pm at Killam. Got a bunch of [all tough/damp on air with heat] wheat done. Drying damp Nexera Canola...
                Last edited by TOM4CWB; Oct 10, 2019, 02:51.

Comment

TOM4HIMSELF

Do you pay for your advertising????? Is it grading better than feed or is it still making $16 dollar seed?

Buy some popup ads so I can ignore your self interest promotions...

All seed growers say the newest varieties are the best....what are they going to say ....they are garbage....they know when everyone buys something different the next year...but then its too late...
                  Last edited by bucket; Oct 8, 2019, 06:46.

Comment

Chewing away at Canola. About 450 acres pretty much dry yesterday. Actually down on the 7 - 8 range for a few hours. Kinda looks like doomsday system is petering out. Chug - A Chug Chug. Lights on the prairie at midnight- who'd of thunk it. Roads ( or trails) are getting killed in gumboland.

SF - what kind of fire? Engine or black dust?

Comment

Glad to hear you are bringing your rig down here Case. 🐎 👀

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        What kind of nexera ?
                        We got forced into that 1026, since they quit 1012, and it didnt yield worth a shit?
                        Is your canary yielding big time there also
                        Nexera has been a disappointment overall in comparison to the best canola we have ever had this year.

1024 came up beautiful on one field and then pinched off. Compression issues from the particular field and a flash cloud burst right after emergence. Crop Insurance claim.

2025 Clearfield on the field we were in last night. It's doing better but not as good as our best last year.

No on the Canary, about 75% of prior years best. Lots of small heads, not the big 2 inch heads that really put out.

Comment

The one week accumulated precip model is an ugly hag and is going to grace us with her shit throwing starting tonight. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191008-074520_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	769010

Comment

Doesn't look good for the Dakotas and parts of Man, Minn. Wow
                            How do we know if it's a weather bomb or a climate bomb?

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                              Doesn't look good for the Dakotas and parts of Man, Minn. Wow
                              How do we know if it's a weather bomb or a climate bomb?
                              Back in my day they called it a cold front .
                              Nowadays they use all these fancy terms ... kinda like this there “people kind”. Crazy I tell ya .

Comment

Question I have is should I go vote in advance as I could possibly be combining election night? Who would have ever thought this would happen.
                                I will stop the combine if there is any chance to get rid of the joke we have.
                                In fact, I would stop the combine and throw a party if he was kicked out. You all are invited.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...