• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This might sink JT

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets hope so
    But the media will focus on trump

Comment

Justin Trudeau denies reports about his future

CBC News · Posted: Jun 27, 2001 3:51 AM ET | Last Updated: June 27, 2001
      Justin Trudeau denies he is leaving his teaching position at a Vancouver private school to give speeches.

The eldest son of the late Pierre Elliott Trudeau says although he is leaving West Point Grey Academy, reports that he was planning to take up public speaking are wrong.

Trudeau says he remains committed to education. Newspaper The Montreal Gazette reported Wednesday that Trudeau will leave West Point Grey Academy for at least one year to give speeches. The Gazette quoted one teacher at the school as saying Trudeau, 29, has received "a whack" of public-speaking offers.

The Gazette's managing editor, Raymond Brassard said the newspaper would have a follow-up story on its front page Thursday.

Hates publicity

Trudeau has repeatedly said he hates publicity and loves the anonymity his teaching job gives him.

"And though perhaps I am overly hopeful in still considering myself to be a private citizen, I would expect that the media would at least refrain from inventing front-page stories concerning me.''

His statement was issued by Heenan Blaikie, his father's former law firm.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...