• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Market news ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber's last newsletter shows a fairly healthy canola crush margin
    Who would have thunk it!?!?!?!¿

Comment

Makets keeping quiet about this as well ..
      South Dakota...

Comment

I am reading some really shocking stuff online about the US crop. The lateness, the maturity, the unseeded acres and on top of that they are saying lots of stored crop was lost in the spring. All being hidden by USDA.

Australia production lowered. Canada lateness and quality. Not hearing of drastic surpluses in Europe or FSU countries. China forced to buy soy again. Desperate texts from buyers.

Something is up.

Comment

It’s bad when bins yards are under water. What a mess. I’m still thinking $7 corn next year

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
            It’s bad when bins yards are under water. What a mess. I’m still thinking $7 corn next year
            A normal frost date will give corn production a good haircut.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              I am reading some really shocking stuff online about the US crop. The lateness, the maturity, the unseeded acres and on top of that they are saying lots of stored crop was lost in the spring. All being hidden by USDA.

Australia production lowered. Canada lateness and quality. Not hearing of drastic surpluses in Europe or FSU countries. China forced to buy soy again. Desperate texts from buyers.

Something is up.
              That what tried to point out in that video on the “must watch” post ..... buy most totally missed the point of it
              Last edited by furrowtickler; Sep 16, 2019, 11:52.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...