• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! Canada Optimistic On Ending China Canola Ban this year!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This canola debacle is a political problem. A government willing to bend rules for a crooked QC company but won't consider bending rules for a wrongly detained Chinese business woman ticked off the Chinese. How could Terry Youzwa help on that?

They just miscalculated. The Chinese are targeting a product that is primarily western Canadian. Those fools running Ottawa hardly know we're out here. Except on April 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
      This canola debacle is a political problem. A government willing to bend rules for a crooked QC company but won't consider bending rules for a wrongly detained Chinese business woman ticked off the Chinese. How could Terry Youzwa help on that?

They just miscalculated. The Chinese are targeting a product that is primarily western Canadian. Those fools running Ottawa hardly know we're out here. Except on April 30.
      So send the Chinese lady to the states?
      Or send her back to China either way we lose.
      Or let both sides know in 10 days she gets dropped off somewhere Nuetral.

Keep yapping in a closed minded way that will fix everything?

Wheel out from Mars!!!

Comment

That is what I don’t understand. Why go after western Canada? Is that all we we really ship to China is ag products from the west? You’d think China would be a bit brighter and go after something that would affect the vote rich east. Makes no sense.

Comment

Why is it that every time all the numbers tell me to do something and I either do or don't, some damn asteroid slams in to gut you if you don't???
          Happened with BSE for example.
          Dodged that one.
          My gut was feeling the eighties all over again all winter and slam, another damn asteroid.
          This one will take $1/bu for a while I'm afraid. Just like before. Wish I had been able to do more to protect myself than I did. Oh well....

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post

Wheel out from Mars!!!
            Either way we lose? What are we doing doing now? **** what a dummy.

Comment

$10 targets getting picked up this morning in tisdale .

Comment

Still no ambassador to China.

Trudeau and his cronies don’t care about anyone west of Toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  $10 targets getting picked up this morning in tisdale .
                  Old crop?

Comment

10.00 special limited tons ah how the weak get plucked

Comment

Either way we lose? What are we doing doing now? **** what a dummy.
                      Don’t put yourself down that much call yourself names isn’t good. Especially if your saying it out loud and nO one else is in the room. Lol.

Always criticizing never adding anything.

Comment

Wheel out from Mars!!!

The middle of the pacific somewhere would be meeting China half way on the issue, we'd just tell them a week or so after the fact

Comment

We give her back if they promise to take and keep Trudeau.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
                            We give her back if they promise to take and keep Trudeau.
                            YES a two for the price of one special! Tell her to STAY away and they MUST lock up Turdo….maybe dress him in ancient Chinese garb...could be a clown in a circus....or maybe Mao

Comment

Don’t put yourself down that much call yourself names isn’t good. Especially if your saying it out loud and nO one else is in the room. Lol.

Always criticizing never adding anything.
                              Likey be picking $8.00 targets in September with big canola carryover and 21-22 mmt new crop production. Remember when $8.00 was the magic number to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
                                Likey be picking $8.00 targets in September with big canola carryover and 21-22 mmt new crop production. Remember when $8.00 was the magic number to sell.
                                I would think that’s not too far off. Although I heard today they are paying full price for canola oil?
                                Anywhere to process more canola first?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...