• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marijuana will it be shut down?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Its nuts to live your life without a clear head. Drinking weed drugs, why would you want to dull your senses. Sure the odd beer or joint once in a while is no big deal, but every alcoholic and druggies started out that way. You don't just jump into shooting heroin over night or drinking a 40 every day. You start small with tamers stuff and then graduate into hardcore.

I never did drugs, smoked maybe about 10 joints in my life and didn't like it and quite drinking in my early 30s.

My guess is that in about 10 yrs we will see the effects of this policy come home too roost and everyone will be saying what happened. Just like the opioid thing.
    Because no one smoked pot before it was legal? Is that your argument?

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
      Sounds like a net benefit. Cleaning out society's trash. Now if we could just get hospitals to quit giving Naloxone to these idiots on their 10th overdose. Think I heard something like 1500 druggies died in Vancouver last month - should be cleaning up the neighborhoods in a big way around there.
      I used to think that way until my 16 yr old niece and 14 yr old son had the same oral surgeon and both got sent home with opiods for pain killers. Someone needs to burn over this. Don't trust your dr when it comes to prescriptions. There's way too much blind faith.

Comment

Job number one for the next administration has to be restoring investor confidence in Canada as a place to do business. Reversing yet another policy in such short order would send all the wrong messages.

As much as I disagree with the time, money and political capital already spent on this issue, and the probable outcomes, I say the last thing we want to do is revise or reverse it, and scare away even more future investment.

This administration has gone far out of their way to tell investors that Canada is not business friendly, and is in fact openly hostile, don't make it any worse by reopening this file.

Comment

If the conservatives were to get elected I doubt they’d even entertain the idea to criminalize pot again. It’s a non issue cause it’s been legal since October and guess what the refer madness hasn’t proliferated. Trudeau got elected because of wanting to legalize weed. Now that carrot is eaten up, what other wacky thing will he promise to lure that ilk to the polls. Universal income?

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
            Rural drug deaths like all drug deaths have spiked because of opioids. Illegal weed possibly spiked with meth and fentanyl.

Where do you live? Sounds like North Main Winnipeg. Sheesh.

Warning: if the Conservatives talk about rescinding legal cannabis they're done!
            What’s happened is the drug dealers still want to make money so they either undercut or they are pushing harder stuff. Opiods are getting headlines but meth and heroin etc are increasing fast in rural areas particularly. The drug dealers want them hooked on this stuff their losing business to the legal trade. It’s not just about weed it’s about what the illegal people are doing.

Authorities are frustrated say its almost a waste time to try convict anyone. Try proving someone stoned on weed is it legal or illegal? More kids think it’s legal to be stoned at school

This comes authority and teacher acquaintances

Anyways no sense saying your conservative if you act like a liberal. Hahaha. They don’t start acting conservative on the issues they may as well be liberals.

Comment

I assumed the right wing loons had reconciled themselves with the MJ law change being a good thing. After all isn't the Red Deer red-neck convoy calling themselves "united we roll"?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                I assumed the right wing loons had reconciled themselves with the MJ law change being a good thing. After all isn't the Red Deer red-neck convoy calling themselves "united we roll"?
                That is funny.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...