• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are currencies headed?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FX currency cross 'flash crash' overnight . . . appears a mystery to currency traders. Yen soared. Aussie slammed. Currencies very volatile . . . .

Comment

Like Seargent Shultz, “I know nothing”

But people that worked hard all their lives that don’t have pensions linked to inflation grow poorer.
      Any government running deficits steals from the people but somebody is getting rich.
      The populace is stupid but greedy.
      In the end most of us will pay, not the in crowd, but maybe next generations.
      I feel sad and defeated, although my family is OK for now.

Comment

Errol seems aussie dollar targeted in markets thats a huge move over night a 2.7 cents

The AUD suffered a “flash crash” overnight, dropping to 67.39c as investors moved to avert risk, selling AUD & buying into the Japanese yen. It has since regained ground to hover around 70c. This “flash crash” has been attributed to a drop in Apple Inc. sales in #China.

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
          FX currency cross 'flash crash' overnight . . . appears a mystery to currency traders. Yen soared. Aussie slammed. Currencies very volatile . . . .
          Seems like the canadian dollar gained a cent off the volatility? What a ride down its been from 80cents, makes importing fertilizer tougher. Hope the CAD has found a bottom but maybe thats wishful thinking.

Comment

Interesting, I hope dolłar goes to 61 ish

Comment

Originally posted by FertaCloud View Post
              Seems like the canadian dollar gained a cent off the volatility? What a ride down its been from 80cents, makes importing fertilizer tougher. Hope the CAD has found a bottom but maybe thats wishful thinking.
              Nitrogen is all made in Canada ...there is zero reason for it to be higher...other than because they can...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Nitrogen is all made in Canada ...there is zero reason for it to be higher...other than because they can...
                made with Canadian air , Canadian natural (worthless) gas , Canadian wages, Canadian power , wtf ???.
                all of a sudden it's prices in USD

Comment

Canadian air that’s priceless lol

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    made with Canadian air , Canadian natural (worthless) gas , Canadian wages, Canadian power , wtf ???.
                    all of a sudden it's prices in USD
                    good points, i was talking about phos.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...