• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some carbon info for Chuck Chuck

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading this article it sure is silly to constantly hear climate alarmists repeat that cabon dioxide is an evil pollution.

The extreme activists don’t seem to collect all the data they should and seem to follow “Hollywood experts” such as DiCaprio, McCarthy, etc.
    The anti-vaxxer movement seems like a similar scenario.
    Last edited by Oliver88; Nov 6, 2018, 09:35.

Comment

You wonder how someone could get their heads so screwed up that they would support ridiculous ideas? Watch this vid:

Same thing, different day, different topic.

Comment

Ozone holes healing this century and ozone layer thickening.

Two more revelations like this for scientists to publish and the intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change created by the UN and the World Meterological Organization with their insight to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees C above pre-industrial level, and the need for a carbon tax is solved. Right now, 1/3 of the carbon tax burden should be eliminated on the news that...

.5 degree C of global cooling this century is to occur by reducing by 80% the HFC's (the hydroflurocarbon chemicals) used for cooling and refrigeration.

Comment

A simple picture of climate change .....
          it’s been happening for 4.5 billion years
          Look at the progression of Hawaii? ....
          it’s been washed over for 4.5 billion years.

Comment

Ohhhhh , the sky is going to fall and ocean levels will wash your houses away lol

Comment

Looks to me that the group of old stock canadians on front page of Mcleans magazine will convince all that global warming is fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                I don't think Homogenization would have any impact on a climate record when the data shows 4.5 C degree warming in the past 70 years in the Mackenzie area of the Northwest Territories.

"People say, well gee, the world's warmed up by 1 C in the last 135 years, but there are parts of Canada that have warmed in some seasons by four, four-and-half degrees in a 70-year period," Environment Canada's senior climatologist, David Phillips says. "So twice as much in half the time."

take a look at the climate map from Environment Canada in this article:
                https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/climate-change-canada-1.4878263

"The greatest differences are seen in the north and the interior of continental coast in the west. The region with the greatest warming in 70 years is in the Mackenzie area of the Northwest Territories where temperatures have risen by between 4 C and 5 C in some parts."

I recently spoke with a farmer from La Crete in northern Alberta. On the ground in that area it has had dramatic climate change with higher temperatures and much drier than normal. It is near the area of greatest temperature change in the Mackenzie as mentioned by Philips and show on the map in the article.

You can deny climate change and make excuses all you want, but the data tells the truth.
                I find your comment about La Crete quite interesting. A friend of mine who lives in the Manning area was down to AgrI-Trade and stopped out for a visit. He was telling me how their first killing frost occurred at the end of August with -8 the first night and -12 the second which was then followed by 48 consecutive nights below freezing. He said it was the middle of October before they had a few decent days with nights above freezing. Lots of green canola in his area. So yes it certainly sounds a lot warmer to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                  I find your comment about La Crete quite interesting. A friend of mine who lives in the Manning area was down to AgrI-Trade and stopped out for a visit. He was telling me how their first killing frost occurred at the end of August with -8 the first night and -12 the second which was then followed by 48 consecutive nights below freezing. He said it was the middle of October before they had a few decent days with nights above freezing. Lots of green canola in his area. So yes it certainly sounds a lot warmer to me!
                  Hence the name change from Global Warming to the catch all Climate Change. Marketing at it's best( or worst).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...