• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy Canadian - Tools

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmers best friend its a fantastic pry bar. Indexable and extendable.

Comment

30 years ago i broke every socket in a grey 3/4 set with one hand, neighbor did the same thing, dont know quality since, never bought any, loved grey before that.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        We were just talking about that today. I went To Rona this morning and noticed a huge DeWalt kit of beautiful looking bits. On closer inspection, they were made in China and assembled in Mexico - total junk.
        Drill bits drive me nuts. Expensive or cheap no difference I ve found anyway what is some of The better brands?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          Drill bits drive me nuts. Expensive or cheap no difference I ve found anyway what is some of The better brands?
          We have a set of Gray and one of Walter SST plus.

The Walter are better for hand drills IMHO... Because they flex more without breaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
            We have a set of Gray and one of Walter SST plus.

The Walter are better for hand drills IMHO... Because they flex more without breaking.
            Will try those thanks

Comment

I have found with drill bits you almost always get what you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
                I have found with drill bits you almost always get what you pay for.
                I used to think that too but was always breaking or twisting the common ones and end up with a bunch of expensive sets always missing the ones I need. I bought a proper bit sharpener and if you buy cheap bits but often run them quick through the sharpener seems to be work well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...