• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the Week Thursday Report.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I do agree some public utilities have a place. The big dogs won't give any service in shit hole rural Sask but that's where the public ownership works. If it was private we would still have propane or heating oil furnaces and landlines and no internet and power grid that was the third world.

But Trudeau dropped the ball on this whole BC thing.

The useless NDP in BC got into bed with the Green party to govern, the BC NDP leader wanted to be god and run and show the rest of the world BC is California. Well, when you get into bed with the Devil you have issues.

Trudeau could have saved the day by telling the BC leader get your shit together this is Canada F$%K the Protestors were building this so Two powerhouse parts of the country that pay for all your fluff can keep the money flowing. Then jet off to his gay fest in Europe.

But when your only interest is playgirl lifestyle nothing gets done.

Comment

Throw it in this thread....

According to one of Weber's "muse-letters"....

The U.S. takes about 20% of Canada's wheat. Hmmm, our international export competition is our customer, and not "insignificant" either. Must be our quality and FX in their favor, let's remember that going forward and try to keep ourselves set apart from the run of the mill wheat that tends to keep a lid on world prices.

....and they take nearly 25% of our durum. Is the 300 odd million person Nation a bit of a noodle nation... KD. Pasta is easy and is economically nutritious....

Comment

Trudeau has a convention out east and tells his liberals it’s all harpers fault the economy and he still runs the Conservative party.

Comment

In Andrew Scheer, Conservatives elect Stephen Harper 2.0 – with a smile. Quoted by John Ibbitson Globe and Mail May 27, 2017

Harper 2.0 is such a dud he can't even come up with his own policies but is following Closet Boy's playbook! So the name fits him well!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
            In Andrew Scheer, Conservatives elect Stephen Harper 2.0 – with a smile. Quoted by John Ibbitson Globe and Mail May 27, 2017

Harper 2.0 is such a dud he can't even come up with his own policies but is following Closet Boy's playbook! So the name fits him well!
            well no , we sure as f@#k don't want someone running the show that realizes money has to be paid back now would we ? or that money has some value ? can you not see what is going on ? trudeau never even mentioned the pea tariff while he was making a fool of himself in india, but threat of a steel strike bought a huge reaction ? bombadier tariffs were met with a check from trudeau , immediately. do you live in the east ?

Comment

Case

"do you live in the east ? "

Yes, east of you next door(MB). Never said Trudeau is good, but please tell me what was good about Closet Boy (150 BILLION extra debt) and what the hell did he and Ritz Cracker do for AG? What was left of Ag programs after they left? Please don't reply with getting rid of the CWB, any idiot in power could have done that as we all can see, with no follow up plan.

This Smiling Harpo 2.0 version has nothing to offer, and at 38 years old knows jack shit about business, or do you see something else that I don't, other than you having always voted Conservative.

I've always said Paul Martin who actually knew something about business was making great head way with the national debt. A staunch Conservative such as yourself would appreciate that, but missed it in Jan 2006 when you voted for Harpo.

Comment

Yea Paul had it figured out and also how tohndle canada plus do a little off shore ownership of your boats but that’s minor. I respected the man.

Now your new liberal group that like them you die hards want to blame every thing on Harper.

He’s gone new guy is in charge and the whole blame is on him and his group.

Yep I should blame all my flooding on tommy Douglas does that make sence. But to a liberal it would.

Take ownership for your f$&Kups and move on. Hopefully we will have something left once the idiot son is done with us.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  Case

"do you live in the east ? "

Yes, east of you next door(MB). Never said Trudeau is good, but please tell me what was good about Closet Boy (150 BILLION extra debt) and what the hell did he and Ritz Cracker do for AG? What was left of Ag programs after they left? Please don't reply with getting rid of the CWB, any idiot in power could have done that as we all can see, with no follow up plan.

This Smiling Harpo 2.0 version has nothing to offer, and at 38 years old knows jack shit about business, or do you see something else that I don't, other than you having always voted Conservative.

I've always said Paul Martin who actually knew something about business was making great head way with the national debt. A staunch Conservative such as yourself would appreciate that, but missed it in Jan 2006 when you voted for Harpo.
                  no I agree Harper dropped the ball bad , and ritz was a joke . the only reason I voted conservative is because of the mp we have here . he is really good and tries hard for farmers
                  I have never voted sask party here because our mla couldn't give a shit. still couldn't make myself vote NDP or liberal so just stayed home . I know that's not right, but we lost too many years here in sask with NDP and liberals never had a chance
                  I wished Rona Ambrose could of been leader . I think she would of really been good
                  but this shitshow that's going on in Ottawa is beyond stupid , I think you would agree with me .
                  I too, thought paul Martin was very good , have stated that on many posts

Comment

A new generation of voters and candidates.
                    Don't see a new Martin yet. Would he get elected today?

And if Harper and Ritz did one and only one damn thing right, it was demolish the _ _ _!!!
                    Regardless of consequences or method. The political will was not there before then, and I sure
                    can't see the current crowd getting sfa done.
                    Funny how so many experts on that subject aren't even in the industry.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...