• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Show Photos

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a fun event and my cell has a pretty good camera.

The Snowbirds were the hit of the show - nine pilots flying tight formations and then add in the tricks.

Visiting the Canadian Aircraft Museum in Ottawa is one of my best memories with my father when I was young and he told me all about the World War 1 and 2 aircraft.

I once got to sit in a Spitfire in the Winnipeg Airport Museum at an event....that was a once in a lifetime thrill.

I feel blessed that i never had to be a fighter pilot in combat and it was nice to talk to a few of the young pilots that are serving in the various air forces at the event. Lest we forget.

Have a safe harvest.

Joe

Comment

One of my favourite stories:

http://www.fggam.org/2015/09/an-experience-to-recall/

Comment

Originally posted by joedales View Post
        It was a fun event and my cell has a pretty good camera.

The Snowbirds were the hit of the show - nine pilots flying tight formations and then add in the tricks.

Visiting the Canadian Aircraft Museum in Ottawa is one of my best memories with my father when I was young and he told me all about the World War 1 and 2 aircraft.

I once got to sit in a Spitfire in the Winnipeg Airport Museum at an event....that was a once in a lifetime thrill.

I feel blessed that i never had to be a fighter pilot in combat and it was nice to talk to a few of the young pilots that are serving in the various air forces at the event. Lest we forget.

Have a safe harvest.

Joe
        Check out the RCAF museum at CFB Trenton. They have another Lancaster coming

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...