• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it fair to have crop plot data based on tanks of water hauled to them to supplement Mother Nature? LOL

Can't have a disaster compared to surrounding dry land farming.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

Crop is real easy to explain Shit land and poor rainfall area is 50% of 5 year average. Better dirt and little more rain 30% of normal and good rain and soil and F#$King luck is same as normal.
      So how does that work? the poorer land with less rain yielding better than the better land with more rain?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
        So how does that work? the poorer land with less rain yielding better than the better land with more rain?
        You have to speak the language...I understood it. The better land was only 30% less THAN normal not 30% OF normal.

Comment

One question saskfarmer. And I am not trying to be a dink. Why in the hell are you in the jd dealership getting prices on trading combines off for 7 figures when you are still bagging grain? Build yourself 4 60,000 bu bins for $450,000 and thank me later.

Comment

I have 300000 storage I love bags

Thanks any ways

Comment

I have 300000 storage I love bags

Thanks any ways
              Wow have never heard love and bags in the same sentence. What do they cost per bu? Could have probably paid for a couple bins by now

Comment

You got to be kidding. Real easy to work with less people needed dump in field move later or home to bag yard.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  You have to speak the language...I understood it. The better land was only 30% less THAN normal not 30% OF normal.
                  Ah, OK it must be the New English again - I never learned that in school.

Comment

You got to be kidding. Real easy to work with less people needed dump in field move later or home to bag yard.

I could see it for far away land I guess or surge capacity for a real big crop but wouldn't want to be without 50+ bu per acre of good steel air storage. All the guys that bagged here had trouble with wildlife . 0 bags in this area now

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
                      I could see it for far away land I guess or surge capacity for a real big crop but wouldn't want to be without 50+ bu per acre of good steel air storage. All the guys that bagged here had trouble with wildlife . 0 bags in this area now
                      If you are going to argue with me that bags are superior to bins I might have to go grassfarmer on you lol

Comment

I think bags have a place in operations that rent alot of land that is spread out and without storage.

Comment

Lots of 50000 bus bins not full this year also. They have s place another tool

Comment

Didnt teach proper english in scotland

Comment

Originally posted by seabass View Post
                              Didnt teach proper english in scotland
                              Au contraire - see they even taught us proper French - the Auld Alliance, lol.

Comment

Im going to say it if it was so great back home and your so well groomed and bred why not maybe go back then. Bye bye.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...