• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doing Business 2

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave4441 View Post
    This the issue i have been talking about. Demand is poor and Canadian product is deemed as poor quality so alot of red lentil demand shifted to Australia which is stilling selling harvested product from Dec 2016. AGT does have assets in Australia but still tough market with low margins on commodity side. Previous years profits where higher. Last 12 months has been very tough.

If a company makes alot of money they are screwing the farmer. If they don't have high profits they are hiding it. Yeesh
    LOL... can't win, eh Dave.

Comment

[QUOTE=farmaholic;353832]LOL... can't win, eh Dave.[/QU

Yup!

Comment

[QUOTE=dave4441;353828]

If they don't have high profits they are hiding it. /QUOTE]

Hiding it?

Tell us more about the Chair putting the $$ straight into a Trust Fund. I'm all ears. Pars

Comment

Well Dave thing is they are screwing us so where is the money?

Comment

Ok, I'll bite, how are they screwing you?

Comment

dave, I think a lot of the guys on Agriville need to try direct marketing and see the amount of work, effort, time, and resources it takes to ship product internationally...

"If others don't do a satisfactory job, do it yourself... instead of complaining about them..." ~ Klause

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                dave, I think a lot of the guys on Agriville need to try direct marketing and see the amount of work, effort, time, and resources it takes to ship product internationally...

"If others don't do a satisfactory job, do it yourself... instead of complaining about them..." ~ Klause
                That's exactly what organics do.

I'm just interested in the numbers. They are too interesting to not be interested in them. Especially when a trustfund pops up.

Asking questions is a basic requirement of sellers and marketers; whether they like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post

Did you just quote yourself. Lol, wow. Though I agree with the rest of your post.

Comment

lol. sunday night... had a few drinks... and I've had to say that often enough... HAHAHA.

The numbers might be interesting, but there's probably a lot more to them... AGT has built a lot of infrastructure...

Comment

Stick to your booze, Klaus if you are more
                      comfortable with it than numbers. To each his own. pars
                      Last edited by parsley; Aug 27, 2017, 23:46. Reason: Adjective missing

Comment

I see this over and over again

The value of the company has nothing to do with profits. 4 million or 4 cents it is still said to be worth a billion.

That is because agr is constantly is printing more shares, raising capital to buy more companies.

Buying new revenue (that comes with the acquisitions) is sure way to keep the books looking good and then just when you have the revenue curve rising like a rocket, the whole enchilada gets sold to the next sucker that is left trying to figure out why revenue later gets flattened

Any bets AGT is sold within 2 years?

Comment

Yep, Ache, ain't that the truth! There are a lot of farmers who lose money many years, yet their operations are worth a fortune. Some guys can leverage a modest profit into a giant franchise like cranking out chicken wings. You gotta give visionairies a lot of credit, they can make a silk glove out of a sow's ear. It's all about hard work and stick-to-itness.

Comment

Many people have a idea, a dream, vision or good luck.
                            What Murad has done is unbelievable, remarkable, his success unparalleled.

Comment

Wherr do you find the actual price someone in India pays for peas or lentils?

If you were of foreign ancestory and wanted to get cheap grain for your country and get paid on the side fortunes to do it how would you do it?

No different than the canary seed circus.

We re being manipulated. Don't even know it.

Comment

http://www.commodity3.com/ everything is in there. Just have to look around. If you want current you have to subscribe
                                Last edited by macdon02; Aug 28, 2017, 18:03.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...