• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar F*UCKING Khadr is getting $10.5 milion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got borders for a reason. To assume our rights apply outside of Canada would be naive at best. Local law applies or doesn't if there aren't any.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
      So you'd all be ok if your teenage kids in Saskatchewan get pulled over for speeding, taken to jail with no charges laid, not allowed to see a lawyer for two years then after 8 years find them charged with a fatal hit and run? That's without including any torture. I think not, you'd be singing a different tune then.
      Typical example of how the demented Liberal mind operates.

Ignore the most fundamental facts and spin it to suit your narrative.

You are one sick soul, grassfarmer.

As Dicken's wrote, 'The law is a ass...". But it appears that his indictment applies to not only the law.
      Last edited by burnt; Jul 7, 2017, 14:09.

Comment

The bigger question is what the hell was the US doing in Iraq? The US went against international law and declared war on Iraq. Over half a million Iraq citizens were actually murdered by the US in this illegal invasion. Bush and Cheney have been convicted in international court of war crimes. Neither Bush or Cheney can travel to Europe for fear of arrest. As everyone should recall there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Bush and Cheney lied to the world, US citizens and their military personal.

One of the findings of this court was the use of torture and the mistreatment of prisoners in Guantanamo, Cuba

This article from Esquire magazine explains it well. "In what is the first ever conviction of its kind anywhere in the world, the former US President and seven key members of his administration were... found guilty of war crimes. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and their legal advisers"

This was a war for OIL and as Donald Trump said recently when speaking of Iraq "I think we should just take the oil"

Perhaps if you take the time to view this (2011) interview with former US general Wesley Clark you will understand what is actually involved and the US (Bush and Cheney) plans to invade 7 countries in 5 years
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

All of these countries mentioned Syria Lebanon Libya Sudan Samolia Iraq have been invaded by US forces and their allies. The other country Iran is next and Trump has confirmed this.

A bigger issue for Canadians is why is Justin Trudeau getting Canada involved in the US wars for Oil. Billions of dollars in additional military spending are planned by the liberal government.

Comment

I'll add this post here from Facebook, not my post but something that sums the situation up well in my opinion.

"Okay, I'm ****ing sick of the idiocy and done with writing a diatribe every single time a friend posts about how they're upset that Trudeau is giving a terrorist $10m. You people are.... wilfully ignorant and hypocritical. Here's why. (And I thoroughly suggest reading the entire post. If you know me, you know I'm neither stupid, nor an apologist. I am pure ****ing science, and this post is such. Read it before making an ass of yourself by posting about how we just gave a terrorist money).
          The story (the facts we know).
          * Canadian born Khadr was taken to Afghanistan at 15 years old, by his father. We don't know if he wanted to go, and we don't know why they went. There has been zero evidence put forth to suggest the trip had anything to do with terrorism. Regardless, as he was only 15, he had no choice in the matter.
          (EDIT: He was actually taken to Afghanistan at 9 years of age. He was taken to Gitmo at 15)
          * Khadr was found in critical condition following a firefight. The mission debrief report filed by the US troops stated that a middle aged man threw a grenade, which killed one US soldier. The grenadier was shot in the head and confirmed killed.
          * Khadr was taken to Guantanamo Bay prison. No charges were filed against him at that time.
          * Several years later, formal charges were filed. These charges were technically not even charges of war crimes, as if they were true, Khadr would be considered an enemy combatant during a time of war, and thus everything he was accused of doing, was legal under rules of engagement. He was denied access to a lawyer at this point and no trial date was set. He was held in detention and tortured for nearly 10 years.
          * Nearly a decade later, an addendum to the original mission debrief was submitted, which identified the grenadier as Khadr by name. The description was updated to match that of a 15 year old Khadr. The original report was not rescinded. No one knows who made the addendum. No US personnel present during the firefight confirms the addendum.
          * A week later, Khadr is offered a plea deal. The terms of the deal were to admit guilt to all charges and serve a few more years in a Canadian prison, or refuse to admit guilt and be denied trial indefinitely.
          * Khadr takes the plea deal, is transferred to Canada.
          * Khadr sues the Canadian government for their involvement in his illegal detention, torture, and lack of a trial.
          All of the above is true as far as anyone knows. That is the official story, from both the Canadian and US governments. They have said straight out that Khadr would not be offered a trial unless he took the plea deal. Just let that sink in for a moment.
          Now let me ask you a question.
          As a Canadian, what do you stand for? Do you believe that you, as a Canadian, have the right to be presumed innocent, until proven guilty, as well as the right to a fair and quick trial? I know this is hard for many of you to consider without jumping to "oh, but he's a terrorist, so **** him, he's a traitor and doesn't deserve anything", but we'll get to that in a minute. Seriously consider this. Do you believe you have, as a Canadian, the inalienable right to everything laid out in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms?
          If you do, but still think Khadr does not, because he is a terrorist, let me ask you; "How do you know he is guilty?" There was no trial for 10 years, and he was only offered a trial on the condition that he plead guilty. How do we, as Canadians, determine guilt? Have you read and understood the Chart of Rights and Freedoms? It's entire purpose is precisely to ensure that what happened to Khadr, is not allowed to happen. Period.
          Now I know many of you still can't get past the "but he's a traitor so he doesn't deserve a trial" even though neither you, nor me, nor the US or Canadian government were able to provide ANY evidence whatsoever, of his guilt (no evidence was submitted during his trial, presumably because none exists), but that doesn't matter. Let me explain the problem to you.
          You are worried that terrorists are trying to take away your freedoms as a Canadian right? They're trying to force Sharia law upon us and we as Canadians, won't stand for that right?
          Do you see where I'm going here? Presuming Khadr's guilt, with no evidence and without trial, is precisely what the terrorists want to do to Canada. Isn't that your concern? Does it not strike you then, that by saying that Khadr doesn't deserve a fair trial because he is a terrorist, with absolutely no evidence, nor a trial to prove the charges, that you are doing precisely what you are worried the terrorists are trying to do do us? A presumption of guilt, no trial, a decade of detention and torture. Is that not Sharia law?
          At this point, I don't think any of us should even be concerned about Khadrs innocence or guilt. He is inconsequential at this point. The REAL concern for all Canadians, is that our government denied a Canadian citizen his inalienable rights, guaranteed to him under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. They did EXACTLY what you are worried the terrorists are trying to do. If Khadr was guilty, a trial probably would have proven such, so why was he denied a trial?
          For your information, the Canadian government did not simply offer up an apology and $10m for no reason. They were sued. The Canadian Supreme Court found in favour of Khadr, in that the Canadian government was in breach of Canadian and International law. That money will mostly be covering his legal fees. But here's where you should be more concerned about the money. The Canadian government spent $120m of your money, defending itself for committing what is legally, war crimes. Seriously. Your government, was just successfully sued, for war crimes. Crimes they committed not only against Khadr, but against the entire Canadian public. They assured us that we would all be given a fair trial, but now we know that is not true. They assured us that we will always be presumed innocent until proven guilty. We know that is not true. They took your money, money which could have been spent on building half a hospital or something, and spent it instead, on committing war crimes, and crimes directly against the Charter on which our country was founded.
          In summation:
          If you believe Khadr did not deserve a fair and quick trial, you are not Canadian. You do not stand for what Canada stands for. You are saying very clearly, that you don't care about evidence, treating people (who we presume are innocent until proven guilty) with basic decency, or your own or anyone else's right to a fair trial. You are, quite literally, openly supporting about half of Sharia law. You ****wits."
          Seriously man what a waste to post that. Why post something from Facebook with zero facts to back up his claims. No links just pure speculation.

Do I agree that the government was at fault with the charter of rights. Yup you bet. Supreme Court said so. But for Ralph to say this was all the previous governments doing he must have forgot in his simple mind he could have got him from USA custody when he was in power with the liberals before Harper....

Go throw some more farmers in jail you piece of garbage Ralph

Comment

To hear Ralph Goodale defend Khadrs payment and hear him apologizing to the terrorist...what a disappointment and embarrassment he has become. Why is all of politics so corrupt?!?!

Comment

So you'd all be ok if your teenage kids in Saskatchewan get pulled over for speeding, taken to jail with no charges laid, not allowed to see a lawyer for two years then after 8 years find them charged with a fatal hit and run? That's without including any torture. I think not, you'd be singing a different tune then.
              Your a disgrace. I have nothing more to say you said it all. I feel sorry for your kids.

Comment

Judges and lawyers making each other rich. Simple court cases going on for years and years, useless national inquires that resolve nothing.the only outcome is lawyers and judges getting paid millions. Many politicians are lawyers or ex lawyers ensuring the troughs remain full for years to come.

Comment

What truduea is doing is beyond wrong really I don't know how to describe how poor of judgement this is.
                  What needed to happen is our government needed to fight this to set a precedent that if you go fight against us or our allies your not going to get rewarded or protected by anything. This just opens the door for the next terrorist to go do something abroad and then cry oh Canada please save me.
                  Harper should have resolved this years ago and took it to court or wherever it needed to go or pass a law to stop this garbage. He dropped the ball also.
                  Court rulings should have been appealed etc.

Where did this guy get the money to fight all of this? How many hard working Canadians can't go to court and get issues resolved because they simply can't go against the system or big business even when they are right? Where did he get the money???? There had to be one hell of a bill.

I apologize to our American friends that we are acting so wmberrassingly and disrespectfully to you!!! But it's not what most of believe is the thing to do I m sure!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
                    Judges and lawyers making each other rich. Simple court cases going on for years and years, useless national inquires that resolve nothing.the only outcome is lawyers and judges getting paid millions. Many politicians are lawyers or ex lawyers ensuring the troughs remain full for years to come.
                    Sure let's have a 100 million dollar royal inquiry or senate commission on this for 5 years to SCREW the Canadian taxpayer out of MORE $$$!

Everyone scream at those SOB Liberal MP'S and all MP's...

Dear Taxpayer Supporter,

It’s official: Ottawa has confirmed it’s given Omar Khadr an apology and cash, but it’s keeping the amount secret.

This isn’t over.

We’re going to hold the Trudeau government responsible for secretly paying Khadr a reported $10.5 million.

The government may have already given Khadr the money, but if it thinks the issue is going away, it’s badly mistaken. We’re going to make sure it’s crystal clear tens of thousands of Canadians will be holding the government accountable. In fact, we’re going to deliver the petition next week, but let’s all give the Prime Minister a piece of our mind today.

Let’s flood Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s inbox with emails letting him know what we think of the secret payment to Khadr and the decision to rush it through so that the widow of the US Army sergeant that Khadr admitted to killing couldn’t get a cent.

Prime Minister Trudeau’s email address is pm@pm.gc.ca

While you’re at it, you might want to CC your own Member of Parliament. Click HERE to enter your postal code and get your MPs contact information.

Thanks for all you do. And stay tuned, we’ll keep you updated with the number of signers and our plans for the petition delivery.

Find your MP here....

[URL="https://lop.parl.ca/ParlInfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC&utm_source=Action +Updates&utm_campaign=e051956558-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_07_07_NoMoneyForOmar&utm_mediu m=email&utm_term=0_59605796e2-e051956558-34692277"]https://lop.parl.ca/ParlInfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC&utm_source=Action +Updates&utm_campaign=e051956558-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_07_07_NoMoneyForOmar&utm_mediu m=email&utm_term=0_59605796e2-e051956558-34692277[/URL]

Comment

F*cking Omar should have had his citizenship CANCELLED! My children did not fight against Canada/the USA! Totally off topic grass. Last thing Omar and family should have been is Canadian Citizens.
                      Take a vote I dare you.

Comment

Read this, all of it, and think about it rather than spewing nonsense.

[URL="http://www.nationalobserver.com/2017/07/07/opinion/what-if-omar-khadr-isnt-guilty"]http://http://www.nationalobserver.com/2017/07/07/opinion/what-if-omar-khadr-isnt-guilty[/URL]

Comment

This is fact....Justin paid a terrorist. With tax payer money .

Comment

Two govts failed. Just admit it.
                            What good does making lawyers rich do???
                            The $ price of mistakes gets higher every year. But its not real money just a govt check. They have lots right?
                            I agree with grass to a degree. But why the multi millions? Just incentive for the next slight to cost even more.

Comment

Read this, all of it, and think about it rather than spewing nonsense.

[URL="http://www.nationalobserver.com/2017/07/07/opinion/what-if-omar-khadr-isnt-guilty"]http://http://www.nationalobserver.com/2017/07/07/opinion/what-if-omar-khadr-isnt-guilty[/URL]
                              He was WITH THE enemy, NO LONGER A CANADIAN, end of story, not our problem!

Comment

Grass I'll grant the possibility kahdar is innocent of one murder and pled guilty for legal advantage. However how many innocents were killed by the bombs he assembled. Omar is a product of evil and is a programmed terrorist. Just like so many he has used our own laws to slip through the cracks and have the opportunity to strike again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...