• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wall has money.?????wtf???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who in the sask party would be worth replacing Wall?

They all cheer him.....it's like harper .....no one said shit until he was gone .....that's not leadership....

Much like this discussion board I like differing opinions on various topics

If no one thinks that the gth and now Brads conflict isn't a problem within the party....they deserve to lose the next election.

Comment

Firstly there is no way in hell a major corporation would leave Calgary to resettle in Regina. Calgary has a major airport with direct flights. Calgary is a couple of hours from major ski resorts, Banff, and the mountains, if you are wanting to attract top executives there must be something to bring them other than just money. Calgary has a professional hockey team, Edmonton is three hours away. It wouldn't make any sense when all the other major oil companies are still in Calgary and your your company is sitting in Regina.Lastly, Calgary is a beautiful city Regina, no comment! Dream on Brad!!

So Brad is just blowing marijuana smoke in the air! I guess now that he's raised the PST on the rest of Sask, he could try to give it to some major corporation. I guess this makes sense to the SK3 and the Stonepickers of world, because they don't know any better anyways!

Comment

What's wrong with giving out an invitation? There could very well be smaller co's that would be willing to move. If alta. re-elects the ndp, then you'll see a mass exodus from calgary i believe. Forage, is wynne doing everything right in ont.? must be cause i don't hear you complaining about them. Sask. is in the best shape of any prov., and you constantly complain about them. What gives? You don't like success?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          Firstly there is no way in hell a major corporation would leave Calgary to resettle in Regina. Calgary has a major airport with direct flights. Calgary is a couple of hours from major ski resorts, Banff, and the mountains, if you are wanting to attract top executives there must be something to bring them other than just money. Calgary has a professional hockey team, Edmonton is three hours away. It wouldn't make any sense when all the other major oil companies are still in Calgary and your your company is sitting in Regina.Lastly, Calgary is a beautiful city Regina, no comment! Dream on Brad!!

So Brad is just blowing marijuana smoke in the air! I guess now that he's raised the PST on the rest of Sask, he could try to give it to some major corporation. I guess this makes sense to the SK3 and the Stonepickers of world, because they don't know any better anyways!
          marijuana smoke ? wtf ???

Comment

International companies are fleeing Alberta currently so it's not surprising other jurisdictions are trying to lure them.

ConocoPhillips, Shell, Total, etc.......

Comment

Originally posted by stonepicker View Post
              What's wrong with giving out an invitation? There could very well be smaller co's that would be willing to move. If alta. re-elects the ndp, then you'll see a mass exodus from calgary i believe. Forage, is wynne doing everything right in ont.? must be cause i don't hear you complaining about them. Sask. is in the best shape of any prov., and you constantly complain about them. What gives? You don't like success?
              With the obsene power bills in Ontario, you might imagine Wall might throw their businesses a life line.

Comment

Caseih

"marijuana smoke ? wtf ??? "

Relax, it's a metaphor! If you haven't noticed this is Agriville. If your that naive, I'm sorry if I have distorted your image of Brady!

Comment

April 1st would have been a perfect day for the budgets.

Comment

Originally posted by stonepicker View Post
                    What's wrong with giving out an invitation? There could very well be smaller co's that would be willing to move.....
                    Because it's corporate welfare! If there is a "Saskatchewan Advantage" it should be that their taxes, infrastructure and general business environment are somewhere a company would want to move automatically. When you have to pay someone to come operate in your jurisdiction it's corporate welfare - no different to Ford or Bombardier.

Comment

Well grass if I'm uncharge or own a oil company located in Calgary and it looks like that Useless twit of a premier has a chance for a second term then yes I would move and get the hell out of dodge.

I wouldn't move to Manitoba because Winterpeg will go backwards again after one term.

But yes Why wouldn't you move to a province with Min debt or stay in one with 70 Billion projected or Manitoba with what 30 billion.

Ah politics

Comment

I thought the Sask Party wasn't going to pick winners and losers in their incentives to industry? But Brad obviously loves the oil industry more than he loves farmers. Its hard to ignore the royalties, jobs and the political donations that go with it.

If history provides any lesson for any commodity based businesses is don't over spend during the good times and put something away for when commodity prices go down. That should apply to governments as well. I don't know why the Norwegians have figured this out and we still haven't a clue.

It is ironic but I believe in the beginning the Norwegians used Alberta's heritage fund as an example of what could be done.

The problem is the oil industry has figured out if they whine enough and threaten to take their marbles and go home that they can manipulate governments into reducing royalties. This seems to apply to all types of governments.

But we also lack the leadership that will do what is right in the long term. And many citizens seem very incapable of thinking long term.

Comment

Sk3

"twit of a premier has a chance for a second term then yes I would move and get the hell out of dodge."

This might be true, but it sure the hell wouldn't be Regina! Besides your buddy Brad just bump up the PST, not a good indication of someone being able to run a province fiscally! Besides if he just raised taxes this budget, what's to say he doesn't do it next budget. Try again, move down the memo for the next pipe dream.

Comment

Norway is one of the highest taxed countries in the world . Their oil revenues go into the slush fund and not thrown around like a drunk Charlie Sheen at a hooker house in Vegas .
                            Also I would imagine everyone in Norway pays tax , no exceptions or freeloaders.
                            It's not hard to figure out .

Comment

Norway is one of top places in the world to live with a very high standard of living.

Germany has higher taxes as well and good social programs and benefits for workers with more paid holidays. Plus a strong economy.

Comment

Agree , that's because virtually eveone in those countries pays tax .
                                Simply saying there are far to few supporting far too many here in Canada.
                                Also far too much wealth disappears out of the country unaccounted for .
                                Transfer payments have crippled the west now and Quebec is smiling all the way to the bank.
                                Agree with you on Alberta , deficits were showing up on $100 oil . That was just a time bomb .
                                Wether Wall is good or not , how many tax payers are in this province in relation to the total ? The gap is getting wider and is unsustainable.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...