• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global warming and manufactured doubt Debate in peer-reviewed science about human-ind

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaccines are good. GMOs are probably safe but have primarily been used to make sure farmers are tied to using expensive seed and totally dependent on glyphosate.

Comment

Daniel Smith just interviewed on Calgary radio a scientist who said their is NO consensus in the scientific community on global warming and yet the fear mongers say their is something like 94% and they keep on repeating it over and over, figuring if they keep on repeating the lie enough then people will eventually believe it.

Listen to Dr Tim Ball if you have an open mind and you may learn what a big scam this all is. He says CO2 only makes up 4% of the green house gases and he can't figure out why they are going after CO2 as the main culprit.

Also, another recently interviewed scientist puts it all in perspective when he says that their is 88000 molecules in a certain volume of atmosphere. Of that, 33 are CO2 and of that 33 only 1.5 to 2 are man made the remainder come from mother nature.

And how about the scientists that have been caught altering data just to profit from this whole climate change scam.

Comment

In his spare time, Stonepicker rolls his own cigarettes. Takes good long pulls into his COPD/cancer filled lungs. All the while muttering to himself about that silly doctor that keeps telling him smoking is bad for him

"he's just a stupid troll and so are all the rest of the anti smokers too, hack! Hack!"

his go to argument that seems to be all he has for an sad argument

"because my father smoked and so did his before that..HAcK!! HAcK!"

I think Climate change deniers are really the offspring of the smoking kills deniers.

Comment

Stamps guy....ChCh will call it all FAKE NEWS, but who makes money on NO climate change, nothing to see here just move on , keep living s you were, that beats the CLIMATE change FEAR!

Comment

https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Check out the link above as it compares the myths and lies being spread about climate science with what the actual science says.

stampguy you have been taken in by sources from manufactured doubt.

Comment

Tim Ball
              https://www.desmogblog.com/timothy-f-ball-tim-ball

Tim Ball is part of manufactured doubt and has strong connections to the oil industry.

Background

Tim Ball was a professor of geography at the University of Winnipeg from 1988 to 1996. He is a prolific speaker and writer in the skeptical science community. [2]

He has been Chairman to the now-defunct Natural Resources Stewardship Project (NRSP), “Consultant” to the Exxon-funded Friends of Science (FoS), senior fellow at the Frontier Centre for Public Policy (FCPP), and has connections to numerous other think tanks and right-wing organizations. [3], [4], [1]

Tim Ball is member of Climate Exit (Clexit), a climate change denial group formed shortly after the UK’s decision to leave the EU. According to Clexit's founding statement (PDF), “The world must abandon this suicidal Global Warming crusade. Man does not and cannot control the climate.” [5], [6]
              NRSP Denier Connections

The NRSP's past list of “scientific advisors” has also included prominent deniers Tim Patterson, Tad Murty and Sallie Baliunas, all of which are also listed as advisors to the FOS. [3], [7]

DeSmog previously noted that two of the three directors on the board of the Natural Resources Stewardship Project were at one time senior executives of the High Park Advocacy Group, a Toronto-based lobby firm that specializes in “energy, environment and ethics.” [8]

Comment

I heard a radio interview a few years ago on ' manufactured doubt' and how it used the Same model that worked so well for the tobacco industry.
                Too bad more agrivillers hadn't listened and learned.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                  I heard a radio interview a few years ago on ' manufactured doubt' and how it used the Same model that worked so well for the tobacco industry.
                  Too bad more agrivillers hadn't listened and learned.
                  You know, I wouldn't mind talking about "climate change", "global warming, "climate flux", "new ice age" or whatever the latest climate fad is IF, the next words out of these peoples mouth wasn't.......new taxation.

There's abundant proof of the earth's climate being warmer in the past then it's ever been in the last 100 years but.."that's different".

According to some of the same experts we were supposed to be in an ice age by now or at the very least have completely run out of oil. Not to mention Al Gores dire predictions that have already come and gone.
                  Last edited by Jay-mo; Feb 26, 2017, 18:30. Reason: spelling

Comment

What ticks me is that this tripe is preeched to our kids in schools as though it is gospel and if the teachers don't tow the line, they are punished. What about teaching kids about cautious sceptism? and two sides to every story?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      What ticks me is that this tripe is preeched to our kids in schools as though it is gospel and if the teachers don't tow the line, they are punished. What about teaching kids about cautious sceptism? and two sides to every story?
                      Cautious scepticism?? Please RERead Chucks First posting on Who Creates the Skeptism- its Manufactured

Time you guys figure that you're being Buffaloed into thinking climate change is still Questionable

Comment

Not only is it questionable....it's nonexistent. ......climate is always changing.....if it was that predictable .....start giving us accurate weather predictions...

Am I a denier.....you bet....

Comment

Two sides to every story , and errr , fact

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

Two sides to every story , and errr , fact
                            Now THAT I believe, screw the Climate Change Nazis!

Comment

Also there are far left wing politicians like Macron in France and others in Sweden saying the huge wave of illegal immigration into France and else where is caused by climate change ???
                              It was NATO , Obama, Bush and the Clintons who are the real cause behind this mass migration from the Middle East and North Africa into Europe by destabilizing Lybia, Egypt, Syria, Iraq - leading to other countries turmoil as well.
                              This is one of the reasons I believe climate change is being exaggerated on all levels as a scapegoat for a massive problem that is erupting all over - it was massive US NATO foreign policy failure that's created ISIS and massive refugee problems. ...... not the fricken climate - its a scape goat they desperately need to deflect blame of one of the biggest human blunders in modern history .
                              You can call it a conspiracy theory , but it's not , it's real .
                              Any way that's my take on the exaggeration of climate change .
                              I could be way off but I think that it's at least partly right .
                              Quote :

Comment

Furrowtickler and fjlip:

Are you two serious? Have you even looked at the site you are relying on for your "science" and information?

For those of you not familiar with Natural News, who furrowtickler and fjlip are using to justify their climate denial, here is a direct quote from the "about" page of the Natural News website:

"The site strongly criticizes drugs-and-surgery medicine, vaccines, corporate corruption, animal testing, the use of humans for medical experiments, the chemical contamination of foods, heavy metals in consumer products, factory farming and government corruption.

Natural News also warns its readers about science gone bad and frequently cites examples of science resulting in catastrophies that it calls "crimes" against humanity. Examples of such subjects cited by Natural News include:
                                • Agent Orange
                                • Thalidomide
                                • Nuclear weapons
                                • GMOs and "genetic pollution"
                                • Aspartame and chemical sweeteners
                                • Chemotherapy"
                                •The presence of hidden cancer viruses in polio vaccines"

I note that Natural News is against GMOs, pesticides, vaccines, and even the treatment of cancer with chemotherapy or surgery. So do you two also believe in these positions, or are you willing to publically promote any site and group as long as it also denies climate change?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...