• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall stands alone against federal carbon-pricing plan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testy, testy. Don't get your tit in a knot, chuckChuck.

Here I was being civil with your old study because it would have taken two years to compile, evaluate, and then publish 1993 to 2005 data. It is old and out of date by anyone's standard (including Statistics Canada).

Go back to your bowl of sprouts, or answer my original query, properly, not some irrelevant study pulled out of your encylopedia.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
      Testy, testy. Don't get your tit in a knot, chuckChuck.

Here I was being civil with your old study because it would have taken two years to compile, evaluate, and then publish 1993 to 2005 data. It is old and out of date by anyone's standard (including Statistics Canada).

Go back to your bowl of sprouts, or answer my original query, properly, not some irrelevant study pulled out of your encylopedia.
      Ouch.

Comment

Parsley why aren't you standing up for organic farming? He is taking a chunk out of all your hardwork! LOL

Checking is checking his facts and you are egging him on?

Checking already has made up his mind about just about everything, so there is not much use in presenting fresh or dated evidence as it won't do anything to change his mind anyway.

Oh well,might as well sip my organic latte and go back to reading Das Kapital under my off grid LED lights.

Comment

BTW Parlsey you never did answer my question about Brad Wall and his plan to go 50% renewables by 2030. Whats up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            BTW Parlsey you never did answer my question about Brad Wall and his plan to go 50% renewables by 2030. Whats up with that?
            I will answer it for you , it's simple...... everyone wants to get there eventually . we just don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot , that's all. you see he has common sense , he realizes we have to live and earn a living as well. . he doesn't live in a f$&king dream world full of sunny ways and think the budget will balance itself. no one cares for the land, water and environment more than farmers . too bad city folk didn't care as much . he is picking 2030 because of pressure from left wing fanatics who have all day to argue about the same thing over and over , while the rest of the country is working and being productive. too bad he wouldn't hold a referendum and get us out of this mess

Comment

That's what I thought. All your inspiration comes from taking your indica to the couch, chuckChuck!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...