• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here going to the Trump victory rally?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Braveheart used the words "bigotry" and "intolerance" in his post not racist. I agree with his post wholeheartedly.
    You're a lowlife grassfarmer, you're on the same level as you say trump is on.

Comment

Leftist always like to project. Seems entirely fitting and not surprising grassy would post something like that. KKK have always been closer to leftist than the right. KKK are just Democrats that had to give up their slaves, Thank God for Abraham Lincoln and the Republicans.

Comment

[URL="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-wins-kkk-david-duke-leader-we-did-it-a7406966.html"]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-wins-kkk-david-duke-leader-we-did-it-a7406966.html
        [/URL]
        Funny how the KKK are all giddy.

Comment

I'm saying there's a lot of hypocracy here. To attack Grassfarmer for his post when other threads have those same attackers bashing First Nations or bashing Muslims makes same attackers hypocrits.

I know there are problems on reserves and radical Muslims are dangerous. But inner cities and impoverished rural areas have lots of problems that have no connection to First Nations. Also, radicals come in all persuasion. It matters not if they are religious radicals or political radicals, they can all be dangerous. When labels are attached like radical Muslim or radical Christian is when we ourselves become dangerous.

Comment

ya, maybe time for everyone to take a step back and breathe deeply.
            This is not the end of the world. Grass, it might not be your preferred outcome, but Americans elected him.
            Trump might be abrasive and have a big mouth, but I'm pretty sure he has no intention of condoning the killings of black people in his own country. This is Donald Trump we're talking about, not Adolf Hitler.
            Let's everyone try to put ideology aside for a minute and act like grown ups. jeesh!

Comment

Maybe the anti-Trump faction are right. Trump will be displacing at least one black family.

Comment

HA!! Trump is actually responsible for a black family moving from Taxpayer subsidized government housing into their own home!! LOL LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ry0972 View Post
                  HA!! Trump is actually responsible for a black family moving from Taxpayer subsidized government housing into their own home!! LOL LOL
                  Judging from the volume of these posts it looks like we're all done harvest!!!

Comment

The last 24 hours has seen a MASSIVE display of behaviour I would expect from a spoilt, overindulged brat of a child. Tears, screaming, foot stamping......threatening to leave home......., going out and violently damaging their own and other's property in petulant rage..................... If you can be counted in that group.. well OK, so maybe you didn't get your way this time..... but you have had it your way for eight years...... And as someone else pointed out..... to hope for,.... and try to ensure the plane crashes because you don't like the pilot is waaay on the wrong side of bordering on lunacy. ................. I don't know how this pilot will perform, and I admit, he worries me,..... as did the other potential pilot...... but he deserves the chance to prove he can deliver, and, good or bad, we ( yes I do mean .."we" ) all need to work with him for 4 years until you again get the chance to democratically elect who will be the pilot. ..... It is part of the worst governmental system in the world (except for any other)...but for the most part it works .

Comment

Originally posted by Nudge View Post
                      Grassfarmer,

Would you say that starting a thread in such a manner is in the spirit of agriville? Are you making a positive contribution?

Regards.
                      David Duke himself was quoted saying the white supremacist movement helped Elect Trump. So grassfarmer is not out of line with his post . Sometimes the truth hurts

Comment

1 day ago - A former Ku Klux Klan leader – or 'grand wizard' – has suggested fascists had helped Donald Trump win the US presidential election. David Duke, who once led the neo-Nazi, ...

Comment

So let's hear about Hillary's friend and mentor Robert Byrd.....

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                            1 day ago - A former Ku Klux Klan leader – or 'grand wizard' – has suggested fascists had helped Donald Trump win the US presidential election. David Duke, who once led the neo-Nazi, ...
                            A shit remember the neo nazi heritage front marching en masse to a reform party meeting to join? That created some bad optics for years to come. The ****ed thing was it was a csis mole in the leadership of the neo nazi group who urged everyone to do so. Why he did this or more like who told him to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                              David Duke himself was quoted saying the white supremacist movement helped Elect Trump. So grassfarmer is not out of line with his post . Sometimes the truth hurts
                              Really? So now your believing everything david duke says? Think about it for a minute mustard. There's not a single elected representative in the usa that would want his/her name mentioned in the same sentence as his.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                                The last 24 hours has seen a MASSIVE display of behaviour I would expect from a spoilt, overindulged brat of a child.....
                                While I agree with the sentiments of this post mallee there has been a more serious and sinister display of behaviour playing out across America. Check it out at:

[URL="http://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656"]http://https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656[/URL]

I'm not accusing Trump of doing any of these things but people that voted for him likely did. There was a similar increase in racial attacks in Britain after the Brexit vote. Dangerous, backward times we are facing. Hopefully Americans can pull together and get through this.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...