• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations, Mr. Trump, & Americans!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
    1. Patent a ***** protector and set up shop in Washington DC. Trudeau will never take his wife to Washington. Megan kelly will invest

2. Latex gloves to shake hands with the president

3. Legalize coccain and supply the mob in New York cheap ingredients. Sorta like farming.

4. Buses to haul all the millions of Mexicans back.

5. Set up a taco stand at the Mexican border because it will take years to get them out of the USA at the border.

6. Start up Russian language schools in the USA.

7. Cheaper designed bomb shelters.

8. Start building teleprompters. The only time that man can make two consecutive sentences that make any sense is when someone else has written it for him. Just like the last 3 weeks of the election. Bush is laughing there now is someone dumber than him in the whitehouse.

9 invest in the FBI they have just become a political activist. Not new the republicans already used them to kill a president in the 60s. Follow the money.

10. Won't need the comedy channel anymore just watch what's going on in the whitehouse.

11. Hookers with no brains will be in high demand. Could even become a First Lady. Land of opportunity!!

12. Become a lawyer Hillary will be dogged forever over personal emails.

13 build private prisons for anyone not white old and perverted.

Just following what was elected and what he was saying and represents.
    Wow..........................

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
      riders that's a usual libertarian response, but I didn't expect much better from you anyways!
      Why insult the libertarians?

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
        Why insult the libertarians?
        Exactly, burnt. seems as if logic needs a boost.

Comment

Well said Parsley and our politicos should take a lesson from the Americans. Though our election just passed, we never had a candidate who would stand up to the status quo and say , "wo, let's take a good look at what we are doing". The amount of taxpayer money flowing to special interest groups is only one portion of the debt that we are loading onto the next generation. The debt accumulating over the climate change propaganda is the product of crooks scamming us by playing on the emotions of the Eastern elites. Some one please tell the media that we want carbon for photosynthesis, we want growth and we want warmer temps, though there is no evidence that fossil fuel usage contributes to warmer tems. All government accounts should be examined, the books should be open and in plain view, but who is going to step up to the plate? I know a young lawyer who could do it but he is "farming". American called BS on the elites. I hope it does make America great.

Comment

yes, anti-globalism, protect the borders, vet immigrants correctly, send climate change and the carbon tax to the round file and support capitalism. rural America woke up and gave the middle finger to the "elites." poor Justin never saw it coming. but then again the "elites" never do. just ask Britain.

Comment

The elites will only give Trump so much rope. The Americans (CIA, military, banksters) are pretty pragmatic about how to deal with presidents who don't go with the program. If he gets out of control Pence will be in the Oval Office.

Comment

Reminds me of when Obama was elected.
                A lot of great expectations from blacks and other supporters.
                Too much optimism from a lot of voters.
                Brexit vote was similar.
                Relieved at Republican strength in congress.
                Far better than influence from Bernie Sanders element.

Comment

TransCanada stock value is up today.

The badly-needed Keystone pipeline may now have a breath-of-air . . . .

Comment

canola crazy since when is anti globalization , a policy of the right .
                    the left has been warning of it for , the past 20 years.
                    where were you hiding ?

welcome aboard , anyway

i thought conservatives , mulroney and harper were the first ones to sign up to global corporate control .
                    change your minds ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hopalong View Post
                      Reminds me of when Obama was elected.
                      A lot of great expectations from blacks and other supporters.
                      Too much optimism from a lot of voters.
                      Brexit vote was similar.
                      Relieved at Republican strength in congress.
                      Far better than influence from Bernie Sanders element.
                      Exactly. "great expectations" are often unrealistic.

We will soon see who holds the real power in the USA.

And/or world.

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
                        TransCanada stock value is up today.

The badly-needed Keystone pipeline may now have a breath-of-air . . . .
                        Absolutely, Errol. But we need to lock Trudeau in his closet, and get someone different to negotiate with Trump. Pars

Comment

We may have just heard the sound of millions of heads popping from sphincters.
                          We of the ROC are quietly grinning! James Cameron, Suzuki, etc, the 'fly over people' don't really care what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Well said Parsley and our politicos should take a lesson from the Americans. Though our election just passed, we never had a candidate who would stand up to the status quo and say , "wo, let's take a good look at what we are doing". The amount of taxpayer money flowing to special interest groups is only one portion of the debt that we are loading onto the next generation. The debt accumulating over the climate change propaganda is the product of crooks scamming us by playing on the emotions of the Eastern elites. Some one please tell the media that we want carbon for photosynthesis, we want growth and we want warmer temps, though there is no evidence that fossil fuel usage contributes to warmer tems. All government accounts should be examined, the books should be open and in plain view, but who is going to step up to the plate? I know a young lawyer who could do it but he is "farming". American called BS on the elites. I hope it does make America great.
                            I

Books must be opened for the pay to play that the Liberals have adopted. pars

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                              We may have just heard the sound of millions of heads popping from sphincters.
                              We of the ROC are quietly grinning! James Cameron, Suzuki, etc, the 'fly over people' don't really care what you think.
                              Yes, that's the sound and it's hard to distinguish which is louder - that, or the sound of Liberal heads exploding. Probably happening in close sequence...

Oh my goodness - I cannot imagine what Suzuki is thinking this morning but I'll bet it isn't warm, fuzzy thoughts... LOLLLZ!

Comment

Canada must be aware of the implication of the association between Trudeau and Soros that can impact our 2018 election.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/11/leaked-documents-george-soros-massive-funding-manipulate-federal-elections.html/

Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...