• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump has to win or its jail?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump has to win or its jail?

How many people know trump
    Is being investigated for child ****, fraud and tax evasion?

At the same time the fbi announces these emails that don't appear to
    Have anything other than tabloid fodder they don't announce that trump is being investigated for these things? He is also being investigated for taking money from the Russian government to bail out several of his companies. And then the Russians are behind the hacking of the emails in the first place and that's not important? Holy cow those republican committees sure have power over the justice system

Many wondered why he ran in the first place. But it's clear he has to win to control the law and keep himself out of jail.

Really where do you get your info from.

Hillary is a ficking crook.

Comment

They both are rotten to the core and soon one of them will be the leader of the free world. Had a friend tell me that reality shows were popular because it was comforting in some way to see that other people's realities are even more screwed up than yours , we've had front row seats to one frightening show and some will come the reality. Come on lotto max I've got an island to buy.
      Last edited by mcfarms; Nov 1, 2016, 06:41.

Comment

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Comment

Riders I hate to point out the obvious but doesn't this apply to Hillary as well? Win or go to jail? How is it that in what is supposed to be the greatest country on earth the two people running to lead the country are both crooks?

Comment

Huffington post Sf3. Lol

Comment

If you can bear to look at this long enough.... this is the chain of command...

Click image for larger version

Name:	the-number-of-the-beast-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	765198

The "Red Guy" represents the politicians the other fellow represents the Banking Sector and Industrial Military Complex. And the Red Guy is controlling us.

The green lines coming from the fingertips of those in control are like "puppet strings".

Comment

I can't believe any one in power who would allow staff to bandy about the e-mails on her husband's computer. When you work for the federal government here, they are so careful about just that thing. How can she lead?

Comment

They don't LEAD...... they FOLLOW orders! ....the show must go on!

The charade is the election, making the people think they have a "choice".

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...