• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will the Banks do if we don't finish harvest?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea that sounds more like it 9 to 5 but they have a job and if Calgary or Toronto says this is how we handle this crop out all winter their is nothing you can do about it!

Comment

No debt is best policy.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
        If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem. J. Paul Getty
        Heard Buhler with similar comment....10,000 and 1 million.

Comment

Jake550, that is a great policy but as an expanding young guy way too hard to do. We are not in a good enough area to guarantee crops ro get ahead like that! Thank god for FCC!!!

Comment

I have tried to keep debt in check by running old machinery. The advice I have been offered is to borrow/buy something on a regular basis. The alternative that I am facing is one day I will have to update everything at once and Inwill not be able to afford a large purchase.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...