• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotto Max $60,000,000.00

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can chat on Agriville from Hawaii weeding my garden and sipping tea.

Comment

Oh yeh SF3, what would you report on Thursday for Friday? You'd be bored to teats. That's tears.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2927.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	765042

Really don't think I would be bored. Maybe buy a coffee farm on Kona or pasture land on North shore. Or grow fruits and Vegetables.

You always can find something to do.

Would be neat.

Comment

If you were in Hawaii you could work on the Dekalb plots..

Just think all the friends one could buy?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3785.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	765043

Trade deep black soil for red!

Red is winning.

Ok not in tractors but really dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Oh yeh SF3, what would you report on Thursday for Friday? You'd be bored to teats. That's tears.
              Would be plenty to report on with the huge rainfall variation across the island. Just don't buy somewhere with the 80 inch, 250+ wet days a year climate. We'd never hear the end of it, just be like old times, lol.

Comment

Need to check out Arizona, I heard 3" rainfall per YEAR, irrigation makes great vegetables grown in SAND.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  Would be plenty to report on with the huge rainfall variation across the island. Just don't buy somewhere with the 80 inch, 250+ wet days a year climate. We'd never hear the end of it, just be like old times, lol.
                  SF3 could probably turn Maui into a rainforest in under 2 yrs.

Sorry but I couldn't help myself

Iceman out

Comment

that was funny iceman.

Comment

Agree S/F , Hawii would be my choice
                      But ya I would still poke my nose in Ag over there somewhere till I was 60 ish -!just part time lol

Comment

If I had won the $ixty Mill, I have a feeling I would no longer possess the common thread that bonds us together on this site.... My "public service" of providing cheap primary production food would be so over, so over, so over....it-would-be-over. Did I say I would quit? How many times did I post: wouldn't it be nice if it(the weather) didn't matter? At least I wouldn't have to rely on it's co-operation to make a living!

Take care, maybe one day your "lucky" ship will come in....but without a ticket you will never board.

Comment

Farmaholic, you disappoint me. I'd buy a farm next to SF3 and let him drain into it, fill it with shrimp or something. Or I could start a dairy make cheese, then we'd have whine with it. Sorry to joke at your cost SF.

Comment

Something changed for me about 3 years ago.... and now the passion is gone. No sense pretending and denying the fact. Maybe I need to buy more land to re-ignite that spark that in turn might start that passion burning again. But its barely smoldering anymore, feels like its about to go out for good. I honestly never thought it would come to this! Maybe I need another "goal".

So, I buy lotto tickets every once in a while.... hoping. For discussion purposes lets say I got a million in the bank, if I had won the 60 million I should be 60 times happier, right? LOL

Take care folks! Harvest safe!

Comment

I feel same but would still hobby farm. Money cant buy happiness but it can sure take the edge off misery.
                              Operating debt free would releive some stress at least.

Comment

Things like this always make me wonder,as a candidate for league in strike outs and home runs i'm sure in the running but who really knows.

Take a trip to princess marget hospital toronto,goto the top floor,you will see something you didn't know existed,balled headed children really make you wonder.

The greatest minds in the history of mankind can't figure it out,so i wouldn't pretend to neither,but i'm still going to wonder.

Be happy,be good is all i've come up with.But i always wonder if i'm right.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...