• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's it going to be AB?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odds favor a PC majority in magnitude that is quoted in rockpile's post (he indicated PC numbers). Will know 24 hours from now.

Comment

Well Pars, there is a downside to the wealth and boom...if you don't make your living with oil. Hiring people, getting things repaired,,,if you can find a spot, paying oilfield prices for workers and services. Much of this was brought on by policies that goes back to the Klein era, no taxation until things were profitable.
      There is backroom policy makers who buy their way in and the entitlement has to stop. A lot of money has flowed around this province, and we are in debt! Really!
      They need a kick in the ass...and one that stings!(But I still do love it here!)

Comment

Thinking likely a PC/Wildrose coalition....although I would rather see a ND/Wildrose coalition, could be some wild dynamics.
        Heard a discussion the other day that said even if ND's got in, they couldn't change things very quickly at all....the bureaucracy is the check valve.

Comment

pefecto,

It may well be a ND Wildrose Alliance... especially if Premier Prentice does win his seat. Time will tell!!! we may need one more sleep... till the tale is told!!!

Comment

In mid April, when our guy Wes Taylor was elected our Wildrose Candidate in Battleriver Wainwright;

I predicted 65 percent Wildrose vote here;

30-35 seats for Wildrose province wide. I see no reason to change anything... two months later! Alberta voters may well prove me wrong... as they are always right!

God Bless Alberta with a wonderful interesting government! I have Faith this WILL happen!!!
            Cheers!

Comment

I think a PC minority or small majority. NDP official opposition. WR coming in third.

Comment

I agree with perfecto. Even IF an NDP govt was elected they won't be able to change Much in the first four years. The corruption and death hold grip by the power brokers won't let change happen

Comment

Interesting LEP. So you think WR sympathizers will stick with the PC's to stop the NDP? Pars

Comment

Until this country gets politicians to tell beauracrats what to do instead of the other way around nothing will change.

Comment

There are a lot of PC's who sit and won't even vote unless they feel threatened, however this election has way more discontent than ever before...it is going to be interesting.
                      Read the Alberta Parties platform last night, and quite liked it....but they have little chance, which is too bad.

Comment

I predict the PCs will get 45-50 seats, can't see WR getting more than last time, maybe the same. I guess that leaves the rest for the NDP.

Comment

Bahahahahaha wow were you guys wrong. Your worst nightmare has come true. Hahahaha

Comment

Yep I was quite wrong, happy to eat humble pie on this occasion, bring it on.

Comment

We got the numbers. Just the wrong party. Will be interesting times ahead.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...