• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Running Rights and Joint track usage' CTA Act...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Running Rights and Joint track usage' CTA Act...

"Disputes about running rights and joint track usage
    A railway company can apply to the Agency for the right to run its trains over the tracks of any other federal railway company when no negotiated agreement exists. For more information about running rights and joint track usage, read section 138 of the Canada Transportation Act.

How will the Agency process my dispute?
    Disputes about running rights and joint track usage can be handled through facilitation, mediation or adjudication. Certain types of applications may be eligible for arbitration.

For facilitation, mediation and arbitration, both parties must agree to participate in the process.

For adjudication, the Agency will consider information received from both sides and issue a decision."

https://services.otc-cta.gc.ca/eng/disputes-about-running-rights-and-joint-track-usage

Too Sad that Tom Payne was 20 years early!

My MP David Anderson said no company is interested in running on canadian rails.

I think he is full of shit.

Comment

Tom, no news in google about the hunger strike

Media coverage? Any coverage?

I'm worried for you.

Comment

Tweety
        Don't be worried
        Could CN CP have a Google block!?

I have good reserves so it will take a while for them to get rid of me!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...