• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The People's Bank

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The People's Bank

The Comer Class action needs to be exposed, and I will be relentless until it is.

This case is the most important issue concerning Canadians ever. The Bank of Canada is the peoples bank, controlled by the finance minister and constitutionally bond to create interest free money for the governments of Canada and each Provincial government. Since 1974, finance ministers have been choosing to allow private banks to profit from interest charged to the Canadian people and driven Canada further and further into public debt. All the while giving excuses for not having money for this and that and taxing lower and middle class citizens into slavery.

This crime has to stop. And Canadian citizens are the only ones that can stop it.

The top economic "experts" on this site say they know all about this issue. And yet will not respond to my posts as they like would rather choose to label Kaiser a hypocrite, a communist, a freeloader, or a conspiracy theorist.

Tell me folks - why is the CBC not reporting on this Comer case? One of the top ---- if not the top ----- constitutional lawyer in Canada has just won another appeal. His cases usually involve media attention by the manure spreader load.

We need to wake up and pay attention and do what is good for Canada. Not hide in our shells if you truly know what this is all about and support it. Yes it may have implications for those who speak out. So choose an alias and show me that I am wrong about this one. Help someone other than yourselves.

Quite similar to section 8 of interest act where no increase of interest in terms if apenalty shall be incurred on mortgages.
    Pull out your mortgages with FCC or any other lending institution and you will see that if you do not make your payment on time the mortgage states that you will pay a penalty rate usually 18 to 26 %. Interest. This in fact is illegal if your initial interest rate is less than the 18 to 26%. That law was voted into canadian law by the parlaiment of canada. However canadian lawyers have been writing up these mortgages as such. In essence they have been breaking the law of parlaiment and the law of Canadians and judges have decided that rather than charging all these lawyers with creating a fraudulent document they make people who fall on hard times pay gross amount of penalties. Judges are meant to follow the law not create the law. They too are guilty of conspiracy to the lawyers in this fraud. Jmo

Again look up canada interest act under penalties on mortgages. Tell me I m wrong! Jmo

Comment

Thanks rider. The sad part is that the majority of "people" participating in these fraudulent acts are simply not aware and are trying to feed their own families and build their own assets as they go along with the game. Even those who are complicit; like Harper and numerous finance ministers since 1974 are simply looking out for themselves. And in more ways than the peons down the line. Should this Comer case be true and not just Kaiser posting conspiracy theories, LOL , Harper and the likes must have been scared shitless of what would happen if they did not go along with those who TOLD them to commit this amazing fraud.

Comment

Even if budgets fell short of expectations and we would have continued to use the Bank of Canada properly, where would we be. Tell me Canada was not high jacked by BANKSTERS in 1974.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

The Canadian government debt, commonly called the "public debt" or the "national debt", is the amount of money owed by the Government of Canada to holders of Canadian Treasury security. In 2013, this number stood at CAD$1.2 trillion across federal and provincial governments.[1] With the total GDP somewhere around CAD$1.8 trillion, Canada's overall debt/GDP ratio is around 66%. "Gross debt" is the national debt plus intragovernmental debt obligations or debt held by trust funds. Types of securities sold by the government include treasury bills, notes, bonds, TIPS, Canada Savings Bonds, and provincial government securities.

The annual government "deficit" is the difference between government receipts and spending.

Canada's federal debt grew steadily between 5% and 10% per year until 1975. For the next 12 years it grew on average over 20% per year. It surpassed $100 billion in 1981, $200 billion in 1985, $300 billion in 1988, $400 billion in 1992, and $500 billion in 1994. It peaked at $563 billion in 1997, before then declining to $458 billion by 2008.

With a recession, and an increase in federal spending from 2008, the federal debt grew by $5.8 billion in 2008–09 and is expected to grow by $55.9 billion in 2009–10. Large annual deficits since 2008 has Canadian debt surpassing the $600 billion mark by November 2012, making it larger than the 1997 peak.

Comment

http://www.maxresistance.com/total-news-blackout-in-canada-people-vs-central-bank/

Comment

i watched the video , and bill Abrams video's and it seems to make sense.
            but my understanding of the subject is somewhat limited.

in my books, the theory makes sense
            but does the gov. have to sell a bond to print a dollar?
            if not then i do not see why it could not be directly lent to the provinces.
            with in reason.

, no interest again
            works if inflation is zer0 . but
            if inflation is 2% then charge 2%

maybe some one else has a logical explanation why dollars created by a govt. have to go thru a bank before being distributed.
            or are they just an unnecessary middle man?

are the banks supposed to be the judges of who receives the loans?

I am guessing here , but would assume that credit unions are out of this loop.
            that they could only lend a % of their deposits. and if they were to loan like for a mega project they too would have to borrow from a bank.

now a question when it comes to
            farm credit corp . do they have to go thru a bank?

my ignorance , is showing here,
            Is CMHC only a insurer of loans?
            i know harper/ gov. had to bail them out.
            which in turn would actually be a bank bailout.

i have a lot to learn to form a solid opinion, on the whole thing .

Comment

Randy, do you mind clarifying if your beef is with private lending to government or individuals?

Comment

Why do I feel uneasy responding to you ado? Is it because I feel you are setting me up for a name calling stab from your Microsoft sword? (keyboard if you did not get that buddy)LOL

Let's go with private lending to government, which is what this thread is all about my friend. As you have let me know in unconditional terms - I AM RESPONSIBLE TO PAY BACK MY LOANS OR ELSE I AM THIS THAT AND THE UDDER THING...

Do you not see the absolute treason in having the government borrow money at interest from private lenders who either print money out of thin air or borrow it in a pyramidal ponzie scheme from another private lender who prints it out of thin air? While having the constitutional right to print money through the Bank of Canada with no interest? Are you happy that your children are going to be left with either our astronomical public debt or an election like they just had in Greece to stop the madness. I would rather be proud to say that I helped my kids NOW>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...