• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spending Charlies ( ok my/our) money

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spending Charlies ( ok my/our) money

http://www.palmoilhq.com/pro/

A good use of budget that someone could cut and paste articles on here from. (hint hint)
    Or if I wasn't so cheap I could get myself.

Not a fair idea.

Comment

Actually I expect some already have the subscription I just wanted Charlie to see this site if he hadn't and thought I'd share it with all of youse as well as it looks interesting.( I can afford my own subscription )

Comment

Will look at. My problem is I get lots of information already that has me feel sometimes overwelmed. You can add the new world of twitter/other social media that almost pushes me way into the information overload zone (don't know how the under 40 year olds do it). What I need is not more information but rather better information and the time to digest, consider outcomes and use in making better decisions/recommendations.

On the clipping and pasting, I have to be aware of copyright laws. Intellectual property has value just the way a physical asset does. I won't steal a car with the note of consequences. I am also carefull in what I share from the subscriptions ARD has access to.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...