• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The cwb marketing plan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cwb marketing plan

""The amount of tonnage CWB has had committed to them so far is not being disclosed, but Flaten said they're satisfied with the number despite that amount being less than they had originally anticipated. ""

That's right Gordwina don't tell anyone what's going on. That earns trust? I wonder if your wage correlates to the percentage of grain anticipated? You should be in for a wage adjustment downward.

Even those evil grain companies tell you what they are specifically looking for and tonnage and price.

What gordwina doesn't undestand is the less tonnes he gets, the higher the costs per tonne to market the grain. Everyone else's costs are going down and the cwb's are moving up exponentially.

If the cwb was even in the ballgame they would come out with net prices daily via email or text to keep producers "in the loop"

Burbert is right, they are going to fail but it has nothing to do with Harper or Ritz - its from their own incompetence.

Hundreds of millions spent on computer systems and these guys can't make it simple.

I can pick up the phone to Viterra or
    Cargill, get a price and delivery month in
    seconds.

When i phoned the CWB, i got, trust us,
    we'll take your grain sometime, and pay
    you something a year and a half from now.
    But it will be the bestest price ever.

Comment

That's what I mean. I called them the other day to get a net price for a 2013 new crop delivery and paid.

No we can't do that, the basis or the futures isn't priced or can't be, I quit listening after they said they couldn't give me a net price for september 2013.

Richardson was happy to oblige my request for 8.25 a bushel net, september 2013 delivery.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...