• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dollar

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dollar

Pretty sure to purchase myself a 5th wheel trailer here and have to order it cause of what I want on it so will have till mid to end of Jan to make the certified check in American dollars. I feel am pretty safe to buy the american dollars later, she is pretty much at par. If America falls off a cliff it may be a bonus. Oh and the American dealers are 10 grand cheaper for the same unit, cannot pick up in Michingan any more cause will have to pay the state tax am told so will pick up in North Dakota. Fargo is 600 cheaper than at the border. For 10 thousand is there any reason not to buy from an American dealer? Will have the Canadian safety and permit to pull home.
    Same proper showing of the unit with winterization.

Our daughters neighbor just bought a Big 5th wheel from the U.S. The dealer delivered it to the border, for 11 Grand less than a Humboldt dealer..

Comment

I am wanting the Bighorn 3585RL sorta loaded up. Awesome rv. Not cheap.

Comment

That's the same one we liked. Tell us how it turns out.

Comment

Will have another american quote in a couple hours. Them american dealers are on the ball. Previous quote from Rocky Mountain, new one from coming from RV Capital Wholesale

Comment

Oops not this guy he give me 3000 dollar factory rebait which comes off of I have no idea what amount. Apparently there is a factory rebait if you order now compared to another time of year.

Comment

Rebait ends saturday. Dam salespersons.

Comment

Any experience with two 6 volt batteries in place of one 12. 350 dollar option but supposed to have way more storage.

Comment

Its crazy. Buying a 5th wheel trailer for 70 grand in the states is much easier than buying canola planting seed
                  500 down. Rest on pick up. Any canola salespersons listening to this? No rebates just a price. No fancy dancy buyers bonus. Pretty sure that was on deaf ears. :-)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...