• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richie S'toon sale

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richie S'toon sale

Suprised no chatter on the sale results at Richie's. Was not there, but stuff sold cheap compared to what Kramers are getting it seemed. Heard there is a huge glut of late modle 200 - 400 hr combines sitting on lots in Western Canada.

Wish I did not buy the 2388 earlier cause for a little more money I could have had an 8010 or 8120. I intend to be there to buy next year this time.

Comment

yes it seems combines are in ample supply
      and airdrills to a lessor extent.
      other than that , i think things like
      trucks , grain trailers and virtually
      everything else is bringing good money.

Comment

9120's were over $100,000 less than dealer lots.

Comment

Is that because they are CIH!

Comment

I did not write any prices down but seems to me the JDs were no better. Nothing over 200 grand. Mind you most makes 3 years old had 1000 hours on them average some low hours so not sure where the hours came from. Most all with pick up headers. And no visible damages.

Comment

Just kidding all were low but hours were high. Grain trailers are going higher than new or same.

Comment

What is the definition of high hours on combines? 1000 hours? I will not look at anything less than 1500 hours. Think about it, 1500 hours/8 hours per day = 187 days. a 3 year old machine with 187 days use is high hours?
                Some people have too much money.

Comment

I drive by the Saskatoon RB yard when going into the city for parts. Thats just amazing.
                  Somewhere along the way, I fell through the cracks, the combines lined up there are too new, and too expensive for me to bother with. So, my question is, Where do all these really nice, newer, big capacity machines come from? Pardon the pun, but, thats a lot of pretty awesome combines!

Comment

USA and Dealers!!!!!!!!!!!! Repos and
                    machines that have problems the dealers
                    mechanics cant figure out.

Comment

I agree hobby my older ones have over 4000 threshing hours, so was able to buy some land while fixing up the old combines. Maybe I will get them field ready and sell them durring harvest for the best price. What ever the combines went for Richie's stilll made a killing I am sure. Plus they even charged a buyer's premium of 950 dollars.

Comment

Richie would likely be a good stock buy. With the
                        downturn in the states everything construction
                        went to auction. They were advertising a 5 day
                        sale a while back and with all the hundreds of
                        man lift's for sale it looked like a forest.

Comment

The stuff I drive is too old for Ritchie brothers! I
                          was telling a US friend of mine that I was all proud
                          because I just put a new air ride seat in an old
                          4WD tractor. He told me to be a real farmer, throw
                          away the tractor and buy a new one! I thought that
                          was pretty funny.

Comment

One good thing to come out of investors buying farm equipment is for 100 dollars per hour the smaller guy can do it himself. Sask3 I guess your joking again the dealers cannot fix a new combine. Maybe its them JDs that cannot be fixed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...