• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's next?

Well the CWB no longer has the single desk and the heated debates and swearing over the topic are behind us. So the next logical question is...

What is next to make farming in Canada even greater than it already is?

Give all your land to Cargill, so you can rent it back for an inflated price.

Comment

I_F,

Why select Cargill?

Are they the only grainco... in western Canada?

What happened to all your allegence to the CWB? Now you can prove your co-operative spirit... being able to sell the CWB MORE than just wheat and barley!

Or is your mind so taken over by dimentia... that you must keep this up?

Should we try to find a space for you in a hospital somewhere?

Where would be your desired location?

Comment

Why is I-F so bitter?

Nothing has been taken from him personally. If he is a farmer and thats a big if, he can still do what he has always done nothing has changed there.

My theory is I-F and people like him really believe they have no value as an indivdual they must be a part of a group to have value and the bigger the group the greater the value.

This is why they see the loss of the monopoly as so dreadful, their group or clan has just become smaller so they se thier own selfworth as being deminished.

Quite sad actually to have such low self worth.

Therapy can help you with that I-F

Comment

Wd,
          Property rights for farmland. Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...