• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chairman Oberg: '$275,000.00? is this half the cost?'

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chairman Oberg: '$275,000.00? is this half the cost?'

Dear Charlie,

With all the Media ads... and at least twice the ballots in the plebicite over an normal CWB election... how can the CWB Chairman Oberg get away with this figure!

I call the bluff.

Chairman Oberg... you are as right on the plebicite cost... as you are that the CWB 'single desk' monopoly extracts a premium for Alberta grain growers.

Fool me once... shame on you.

Trick me twice... I am the fool.

Chairman Oberg... do the decent honourable thing for once... RESIGN.

Your old tricks are worn thin... before you totally reck a multi-billion Corporation... STEP ASIDE.

Your are about as much help...

as getting a blown front steering truck tire...

half way down a 5 mile hill...

at highway speed...

with a full load pushing from behind!

Tom, people like Allen Oberg see leadership as a position. Leadership is really a choice.

Comment

Leadership comes with a vision, and Oberg lacks that quality.

Do the honourable thing Mr. Oberg - RESIGN. Let someone with a positive attitude fix this thing.

The grain companies are not going to give you much more time. And neither are farmers when they are looking toward next year and trying to figure out who to do business with.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...