• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

even mulroney doesn't trust him

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even mulroney doesn't trust him

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/politics/article/972525--mulroney-shows-his-unease-with-harper-s-tories?bn=1

That's because mulroney was a crook and in reality should have been a liberal.

He probably doesn't like the fact that harper is trying to clean up Ottawa and the paper bag scandals. Maybe mulroney isn't in on the jet buying like the airbus deal.

Comment

did you vote for him?

Comment

Yeah but I didn't know he was a crook until later.

He did set the liberals up for the good times as well. Remember the gst the liberals were going to get rid of.

And speaking of liberals, does anyone remember chretien and trudeaus finance policy - spend spend spend.

Comment

i have voted conservative so often over the last forty years but harper just strikes me as a meanspirited powermonger. and then this comes out:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/tories-misled-parliament-on-g8-spending-auditor-general/article1979865/

Comment

btw we found out mulroney did have his hand in the cookie jar (whereas chretien probably extorted the bakery) but he did demand ministerial accountability and michael wilson laid the groundwork for paul martin's success as minister of finance. i don't respect mulroney sitting on adm and being in charge of dealing with the price fixing (like working for the mafia) but it was some of the best govt. canada had in the last half of the twentieth century.

Comment

jensend

I agree. But harper is saying he is going to trim fat, the liberals are saying they are going to spend thru business tax increases.

I have to go with Harper.

Comment

Would be too bad if we had the law as we know it in Canada replaced with another.

I have an idea or two bucket et al if you can spare 15 minutes per day. And as you well know, ask cott, confidentiality is final.

parsley2008@live.ca

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...