• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember the Award Winner 'CWB Bull'

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember the Award Winner 'CWB Bull'

Charlie et al...

Do you remember... when a few years back... the CWB ran the 'BULL' vs. Steer ads?

Why do I feel like I just got smashed through a 4 by 10 corral fence by a lonely #3k ornery old bull...

Isn't it time we got our Alberta share of CWB hopper cars... and put this old miserable animal out of its misery?

Who else in their right mind... would try to tame and fix this mad old mean breeding machine???

These ships about do it for me.

The CWB managers have proven to me... beyond a reasonable doubt... the decisions being taken on my behalf... ARE simply....this CRAZY?

Tom,

Is the railway system through the mountain passes running at 100% capacity? How about all the branch lines?

Are the terminals able to handle more grain throughput at the coast? (Would they be able to if they didn't have union workers?)

I was just thinking that if there is room for more movement going West, why doesn't the board look into some extra locomotives to go along with our grain car fleet? We could have a "farmer owned" railway. No?

(You guys probably brought this up years ago, but my mind can't handle that retention level anymore)

Comment

Silverback,

WHO at the CWB CARES?

Alberta and Saskatchewan growers pay anyway.

This is a Very astute deal... for Manitoba grain growers... NO DOUBT.

Fransisco... what is the FAF charge on your wheat going east to Quebec east coast ports? How much rail and port charges to Thunder Bay?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...