• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. gov't shutdown??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.S. gov't shutdown??

Just read on the cnn website that the U.S. gov't is prepareing for a shutdown. It was just on the ticker. This has happened before, during the Clinton era. Will this effect commodities? How did it effect them before? I was gone for a while, has this been in the news lately?

A gov't shutdown will affect any statistics as far as I know there will be no reporting during a gov't shutdown. How it will effect grain prices have no idea. They are out 4 billion. This is all about cutting spending or increasing revenues. I am sure no one here would want to take on the job before them. And interest rates are low, what if they rose 2 percent. I read it somewhere cannot remember but if interest rates rose 2 percent it would amount to something much bigger than the measely 4 billion. They are on thin ice. Should get interesting.

Comment

From what I am aware, a shutdown would shutdown non essential services saving the gov't money in the process.

Comment

From da gist of it that me gatter is 14 of Tom's Buddies are hidin across State Lines in Illinoise wit dare tongues stuck out, singin nah, nah, nah, nah, You's kin't git Me to da Wisconsin Pigs. Don't wanna vote on Balancin da Budget. Guess ware dey stayin??? Comfort Inn, Guess who payin da Tab??? Tax Payin Slaves. Da Dems say dey won't be comin back till da Repubs back down, will stay on da Run as long as needed. IS dis da new way of Governin' a Country now??? Don't like someting so gist up & leave wit no vote. Heck what is wrong wit YOU's??? You's hired dese supposedly Best of da Best Chiselin & Cheatin Politicos to do da Job & fer What!!!!

Dese Guys/Gals are Fugitives on da Run and shood be Strung up like FreeWit Strings his Antelope up er Fall!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not sure what your trying to say BTO , what I think is that when it comes to shutting down gov't is the answer to a financial problem then things are not good. Millitary is still on the essential side.

Comment

Talkin bout Wisconsin Incident. Turn on Faux News, We decieve, You Believe.............

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...