• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going on with FNA?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's going on with FNA?

Just curious, a lot of their website doesn't seem to have been touched for a year.

Heard say on my end, but dey ain't sellin' fertilizer anymore??? Don't bother me, don't deal wit dem anyway. To expensive & FNA is there to make a dollar too. Dey ain't dare to help da farmer....

Comment

I think with the price of glyphosate at historic low value now, they cannot access it any cheaper then what you can buy it locally. They made some rumbles about Aurora (Horizon) but it looks like that market revalued itself as well.

I think they brought attention to an issue but now they are lsoing their marketing niche because the marketplace corrected itself.

Comment

Their website says 7 - 10 days delivery of product in season. Not very good in my opinion. I guess a little extra for convenience and inventory makes the local supplier worth it!

Comment

I don't hear anyone talking about them anymore either...we did not deal with them in the past.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...