• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB radio debate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB radio debate

We had a bit of a candidates debate on the radio yesterday in Manitoba. And Golden West Radio was kind enough to give me an MP3 copy of it and permission to put it on my election blog.

It was more of a round table Q&A than a real debate but it gives you a chance to hear the candidates express themselves in their own words.

So if any of you are interested in hearing what was said go to...

http://rolfpennerforcwb.com/2008/10/30/radio-debate/

It's a full hour broken into 4 parts.

good work Rolf, Curtis, Barry it's a shame only one of you will win.
    It's amazing how much credit Towes gives to the CWB for the quality of Canadian Grains.
    He totally ignores the work of the Grain commission , and the quality of all non CWB grains.
    It would be alright with me if the grain commission handled the levies that would have to be paid to maintain much of the good name of the Canadian industry.
    Rolf way to use the USDA data it's almost as if Towes read the talking points and just expected everyone to not check the facts
    Harvey Vagas was either very nervous or out of his league,possibly both. His closing statement on the ability to give farmers choice yet retain the single desk has me puzzled. He should stick to policing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...