• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservative Minority

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That means so much coming from a guy whose in favour of putting his neighbor in jail for selling his own wheat. You're, a virtual cornucopia of sensitivity there agstar, a real mensch!

Comment

agstar77,

One certainty in life... is that NOTHING in life is free!

Taking care of family is a privilege... and a blessing.

Complaining about care & the givers who help with the task... was your idea... not ours!

Since life is all about family Agstar77... how we treat them throughout our lives... could well have a direct affect on the compassion with which we are treated...

Besides... no-one ever promised life would be fair... in fact the good book says to EXPECT persecution if we do the 'right thing'!

Is the student greater than the master?

All the best in your quest... to find happiness... I know you will not find it by stealing your neighbours wheat and barley!

Comment

Tom and Fran there are over 2000 passages in the bible that talk of taking care of the poor.

You must have one of those republican evangelical versions that has deleted those passages.

Comment

mustardman,

ASK for HELP... ... DON'T TAKE my/families money without permission.

SIMPLE PRINCIPAL.

Charity is different than Theft... in case you didn't know.

Comment

Mustardman;

I doubt that 99% of the worlds population would consider agstar77/Wilagro... in the 'poor' category of folks on this planet!

That goes for 'single desk' supporters in general.

If the CWB thinks your 'poor' attitude justifies them to retain the 'single desk'... on either the buy or sell side...

They had better get a brain transplant fast!

Comment

Are reporters who make $70-90,000 a year and who decide to go on strike considered poor?

They themselves certainly think they are.

http://blackrod.blogspot.com/2008/10/food-donated-for-poor-directed-to-free.html

Comment

My idea of the poor and downtrodden includes the sick.

How does everything turn into a CWB rant with you guys ?

Comment

mustard...

SICK?

THE CWB is SICK.

THey SAY their whole purpose is to maximise my farms returns... then at every chance they have... they take as much or... in many cases... more than the Agents they work for (Including many Multi-nationals)

In case you hadn't noticed... only a sick person would accept the deception and mistruths that the CWB preaches... without a loud vocal OBJECTION!

I OBJECT to the CWB's claims... when they say one thing and do the opposite.

Same goes for Agstar77 and Wilagro.

Comment

So then every time a Bill Gates and Warren Buffer type get a sniffle they are automatically re-classified as poor?

Nice trick.

Comment

And not everything is related to the wheat board. But I think it is a fair question to ask, if the government can't do a good job of taking care of the sick and the elderly which one would think should be a higher priority. Why would you think they can do a good job of selling your wheat which should be a lower priority.

Let me guess you still believe the fairy tale that the board has nothing to do with government.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...