• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elevator room?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elevator room?

Everything is plugged here as of today!
    HRSW is just starting to roll and - no room. We were luky but most will not be. Problem is there are still clowns delivering last years wheat - wtf?
    I chated with the manager and guess what, all this could have been moved 3 months ago. Too many lazy, old vacationing farmers the realized that, oh we need bin space now?

What befuddles me is this 'delivery call' business. WTF does a 50% call on winter wheat mean if no elevator is taking any? Meanwhile some guys are getting 100% of their spring wheat in on special deals. Good grief.

Comment

remember when a busy elevator was turned twice a year and now they want about nine times. they can't have room for everything all the time.

Comment

Harvest has just started for cereal grains man, don't give that B.S. HRSW is just started to come off and to hear a comment like that - come one! Do you work for the borg or the railway?

Comment

How about one thing at at a time. It would be nice to get at least the 25% in and get paid 60% of that to pay the - Wal Mart bill! Or the tank of fuel to go deposit the cheque. Are you on the same cloud nine as agstar and freinds?
          All our winter has been gone for two weeks, good luck.

Comment

why bother delivering anyway EPO signed aug 28 still no check. CWB going broke also???????? So much for ten days turn around. All I get is excuses and thanks for doing bussiness with the CWB.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...