• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Market Alliance survey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Alliance survey

Anyone else getting called about this pro board survey. Oddly enough they only give two options selling to the board and others or only to the board. Told them none of the above in hind sight maybe should have just lied and said only the board but not my style. Thinking Macreary might be getting nervous about his seat, and hired some polling with my money again.

Not a CWB survey or an Alberta one. Did anyone else get this survey?

Comment

Is McCreary not eligable to run?? I thought his third term was finished this fall. They can only serve three terms if I am not mistaken.

Comment

Call came from alberta and when I said I didn't want to sell to the board they asked if I wanted the board to have my email address said no to that to, not sure how they got that but really don't care if they do, when they take my grain through a monopoly what does it matter what my opinion is

Comment

Charlie

Was told they phoned us around 11 am today.

Comment

macdon02

Just curious if you live in Alberta? What general area?

Comment

Prince Albert area of sask

Comment

They called me on monday morning. I told them I wanted the board gone last year. They also wanted to know if I wanted on the mailing list. If it was pro board I said no thanks!!! The call was from a 403 area code.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...