• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animals

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animals

This seems weird.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/earth/2008/08/10/sv_animals.xml

"Probably"not true.

Seeing as so many here deal with animals;anything weird to report?

Good article even if it has nothing to do with commodity marketing.

Animals are unpredictable no matter how long we try to domesticate them.

I have seen cows try to kill their newborn calves (and no they weren't trying to get them up and going) which seems like an inborn trait.

Cows have pretty good memories of good and bad treatment by humans, as do many other animals.

I have had cows who rubbed my back with their polls while others would have bunted me into the next life.

Dogs, it would seem are not too far from their wild roots as one would imagine (or desire) either, despite thousands of years of domestication.

Comment

Interesting.

I will add,... a noticeable lack of bees this summer.

Parsley

Comment

As well a lack of butterflies, non exsistant in june/july. Moths and other flying insects are everywhere now.

Comment

You're frisky today, so you must be confused with flying harpies. lol

I've noted a noticable lack of bees in comparison to other years/TOM4CWB's bonnet.

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...