• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cosumption

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cosumption

http://broadband.bnn.ca/bnn/?sid=205&vid=44673

In less than 24 months everyone will be painfully aware of how bad the broad economy really is.

Everyone here will be thanking their lucky stars they are farmers.

But what did everyone expect with an economy based on consumption?

Not your grandaddys deprecion.

economic denial,then turns to reality followed by panic.
    and as cotton reminds us it may take 24 months
    ps i enjoy your post cp for what its worth
    pps australia is getting in shape for what will be record wheat plantings,record harvest who knows??

Comment

I cut and paste but doesn't seem to work.

Comment

Cottenpicken,

I think you had better rethink the effect of the 'Asian Tigers' on the world economy.

This sector of the global economy has emerged as a driving force... that contains the majority of the worlds people... and while connected to the NA and EU economies... they now have a engine of commerce that runs very differently than 10 years ago!

The IMF staff... are being laid off... because there is not any emergency loans outstanding... 2&3rd world countries are operating financially in a very different way than they have in the past.

The biggest mistake we can make... is fail to look at all the components of the global economy... if a judgement is going to be made on the future direction it will take!

It is obvious... North America is no longer in the drivers seat... even though we certainly are a good chunk of the infrastructure that moves the economy in the direction we are working it towards!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...