• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau enough said they can't control the drama teacher.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would have been too much for Harper to get his ass out of that seat he would have paid or excuse me billed the senate somehow to hire someone else to move the twits making a scene.

That woman sure shouldn't persue acting after politics talk about drama grow up.

But going and grabbing the guy that's a no no also.

Wouldn't have minded a left hook to mulcair though. Lol now that I would have hit rewind.

Comment

Did he not grab his own guy ???????
      Was that not a lib that he hauled through that kindergarten class ???

Comment

I will say this - he's got more gumption than most - I hate his policies but he stood up and did what he had to do. He did not intentionally bump , push, hit anyone .he did not pile drive that lady as the media implies or some of you . Simply reached in a grabbed his guy to pull him though a bunch of twits - a few people were in his way - boo Fukin hoo. Good god he is a boxer - he coulda and maybe shoulda knocked a few of those boneheaded clowns out. I woulda
        Again - I am not a drama teacher fan at all but look at the facts - he simply walked across the floor grabbed his own mp and drug him out of the elementary school yard dust up. Nothing more . A few people were in the way that were causing nothing but a shit show anyway .
        Again I am not liberal by no means but some of you are carrying on like he went in there punching and swinging .
        I like the comments about a little life in parliament as well, but I only wish he would show the same balls outside the house of clowns as well

Comment

Furrow - Speaking of checking facts, maybe you should. You know, before giving an opinion?

Comment

No mention of MR perfect in Liberals eyes mouthing to the people as he strutted over like a teacher on a playground to get back to ****ing work and grabbed the guy and helped him.
            Touching any one in the new Liberal politically correct world is wrong.
            Oh and a F$%King Liberal doesn't understand that.
            What a leader this country has.

He still isn't ready.

Comment

I also found it out of taste when he went to Fort Mac and actually surprised me but maybe I shouldn't be surprised he showed compassion and a real understanding of the situation.
              It appears all the available programs are being impacted and most are saying faster than when disasters occurred under Harper. Yet at the same time people are going back to the dinasour politics of the past and running him down.

We had such a poor leader before because we never expected better and only decided that we ll just run the other guys down and somehow that will make our Steve look great. Each leader should look good on their own. And when they do should get credit no matter what party. We all have to grow up a bit.

Comment

Didn't trudeau promise us a more transparent,open,free gov.? This bill they were voting on was to pass a law to limit debate wasn't it?

Comment

If you could add up the time and money spent reporting this shut. .....a lot of people could have new homes in Fort mac.

Really.... is this news?

And really who cares.....they are all a bunch of ****heads using our money to do sfa.

Comment

This not an endorsement for a liberal.
                    But i give credit for a little passion and zip.
                    At least he did it at home and not abroad.

Comment

So burnt - what are the facts in the dirty waters of politics ? Do you have an opinion on it or just throw peanuts from gallery?

Comment

I guess rather than taking charge and showing some leadership of the NDP's stall tactics, he could have just ran to the nearest broom closet and hidden!

Listen to all the anti- NDPer's all of a sudden showing some concern for the NDP MP that got accidentally elbowed

Look who's leading the pack, SKFarmer3. What a bunch of horse shit!!!

Comment

Good thing you never speak horse shit forage.lol How many times have you taken an ounce of truth and spewed out a pound of shit about any conservative mp or mla? Look in the mirror man!

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            So burnt - what are the facts in the dirty waters of politics ? Do you have an opinion on it or just throw peanuts from gallery?
                            Likely better that you read a story or two yourself rather than merely gleaning hulls from a peanut gallery.

I'll go so far as to supply a link.

[URL="https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2016/05/19/justin-trudeau-to-address-house-of-commons-over-scuffle.html"]https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2016/05/19/justin-trudeau-to-address-house-of-commons-over-scuffle.html[/URL]

If necessary, you might be able to get someone to read it to you.

Comment

Who the "h" cares if The PM bumped a wee damsel, These are grown-ups aren't they?

Comment

Don't need to read some media one sided story from either side of distorting facts
                                Just watched the video - fairly clear.
                                Should he have done it , nope , is it as bad as any media report will state - nope.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...