• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDP need to Change or Face Getting a 4th loss!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://globalnews.ca/news/2615932/saskatchewan-election-results-2016-a-live-riding-by-riding-breakdown-of-the-vote/

Here you guys, have fun.

It might take a while to load.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 5, 2016, 08:51.

Comment

Riders, the NDP in this province will never go away, they will never meld their party to another, they will continue to bang their heads against the wall and keep on trotting out the corpses of Douglas and Lloyd cause they have nothing new to offer. People have a saying about repeating over and over and getting the same result!
      Look at both cities University ridings, both going Sask Party, the NDP don't even have the youth vote which is typical.
      Mainstream, hard working family types, that still vote NDP(why I'm not sure) need to get a hold of the party before it goes completely over the cliff, driven by leftist radicals. there's a story on yahoo just this morning about those whack jobs pumping the Leap Manifesto again.

[URL=https://ca.news.yahoo.com/push-ndp-embrace-debate-leap-manifesto-intensifies-ahead-081507790.html]Push for NDP ahead of convention[/URL]

I really don't think the NDP can get their crap together before the next election to offer any real hope to forming gov't in 4 years time. I think Wall will deal hard with any improprieties, especially if he thinking at all about going federal. Sask Party will also have to start grooming a new leader too at some point.

Comment

Well Mustardman he is your chance to be their New leader..
        The NDP scare tactics worked on all the old , care home people yrs ago..But all those era have passed away..The people in the care homes now voted S.P. when they were younger..
        The NDP is dead..

Comment

While you are at it CHANGE the name, nothing NEW here, either SOP, Same Old party , or be a Now Dead Party, and guess what we are a Democracy so can't use that.

Comment

Partners while standing in line to vote yesterday if you would have Asked the people around you ,What is a P3 ?
            I'm guessing there would have been a LOT of blank stares. (Popularity beats INFORMRED decision making)

Comment

Mustard

Good point.

The effects of those P3 projects won't be felt until the majority of the current saskparty have made their millions on the taxpayers and ****ed off.

Comment

Guys give it up you lost and move on!
                I did when the punk won federal or Alberta NDP won! How well are both of those working.

Comment

Obviously you haven't SF.... , but Thanks for asking.... Think both are doing better than expected!...

Comment

The NDP can't or won't change because the radicals won't let it happen. Remember the new green alliance et al? They came out of the disenfranchised lefties of the Romanow days who thought he was too far right. Think now the NDP has lost the core support of middle of the road people and yes the old dyed in the wool types that have passed away. What is left now for core supporters is farther left leaning and therefore party direction is vastly out of step with what old supporters want. In essence they are dead for now. Interestingly enough they always poll 30% province wide and it seldom changes. When liberals were a force Romanow won majorities with 39% popular support. If another force comes to be you could foresee ndp winning some urban seats by default. I hate two party systems but winning by vote splitting isn't great all the time.

Comment

Perfecho, you are right that I will never be happy about Notley's or Trudeau's win or agree with the majority of their policies. I don't see the world through your rose coloured glasses,sorry. My kids and I will pay for government waste, as will you. Read the Leap Manifesto or maybe you have and tell me what you think. Have a good day:-)

Comment

Well Ham, don't think the gov waste will be controlled whoever is in power...don't forget that Harper ran a 55 bil deficit, then roughly a 33 billion, brought back the total debt where it was before liberals started to lower it. Like that we are being "liked" in world wide situations, much more than predecessor. Like that provinces are at least included and talking, like that native issues are at a forefront, not swept away. (And we probably would agree on how to fix it, but...)Yes, there are short falls and stuff I don't agree with, but think the move was positive, but also know some will not be happy until Cons get back in...and they will some day.
                        As for Alberta, the cons had to go and without tax increases that the Wild Rose promised, we would likely be in very big trouble with unemployment and a sagging economy. I am surprised, how well we are doing, really. Had optimism when the Wild Rose ag said they would work with the ND's to make things better...so far all I have seen is a stick that keeps stirring...trying to anger, not help...really think our political system sucks, just think what we could do if everyone was pulling for Alberta/Canada.
                        See how this term goes..maybe one more and then ND's have to go as well...kinda liking Alberta party, but will see....
                        As for kids, they are off to a better start than I ever was...are smarter too...and don't think life revolves around how much you make over your neighbor...think they will do well. Yes I understand the underlying debt issues, but that started with Reagonomics, lowering corporate tax rates and pushing a lot of money their way, so something didn't work in that plan, although there is certainly a very rich top 10%.
                        Have a good one 8-)
                        Those are rose colored..

Comment

Well Mustardman he is your chance to be their New leader..
                          The NDP scare tactics worked on all the old , care home people yrs ago..But all those era have passed away..The people in the care homes now voted S.P. when they were younger..
                          The NDP is dead..

Comment

Sorry partners I don't want to be leader even though I mite convince you to Vote for me lol

I just would love to see people find out the Issues in elections do some research and vote accordingly.
                            But I'm sure you do that already, or was that You with the blank stare when the p3 question was brought up?

Comment

P3 equals ponzi cubed.

Think about it folks.

Comment

The issues in the election is the people haven't yet forgotten what NDP government means.
                                NDP will be remembered like Pierre Trudeau in rural sask.
                                That's your issue for this generation!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...