• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quinclorac

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clever IS registered to apply to our Canola in Canada... this is NOT an unregistered use of Accord as it was for many years in the past.

Taken off the Clever Label:

GROUP4HERBICIDE

CLEVER® Dry Flowable Herbicide

For selective post-emergence control of green foxtail, cleavers, volunteer flax and barnyard grass in spring and durum wheat, canola, Clearfield canola quality Brassica juncea, and tame mustard (brown and oriental).

FOR SALE FOR USE IN THE PRAIRIE PROVINCES AND PEACE RIVER REGION OF BRITISH COLUMBIA ONLY

COMMERCIAL (AGRICULTURAL)
    GUARANTEE: Quinclorac ........ 75% DF
    REGISTRATION NO. 31365 PEST CONTROL PRODUCTS ACT

http://www.gng.ag/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Clever-DF-Market-Ready-Label-Eng-20150601-FINAL.pdf

Comment

I am told the Quinclorac is not found in the crushed and processed Canola oil using commercial conventional crushing heat based /hexane separation. If it was to become an issue... Cold press expeller crushers would be the likely MRL problem.

Comment

which is why ADM crush plants are accepting

Comment

It is traceable on the meal as well. Don't spray it til full mrl is done

Comment

From the Alberta Canola Canola Producers Webpage

http://albertacanola.com/news/alberta-canola-producers-advised-to-be-aware-when-marketing-quinclorac-treated-canola/

Comment

One of the big three is behind this scare tatic and confusion - the one that will not have it fully registered till 2017 and are pissed they will loose market share by then . Good to see reversal on ADM 's part - I just went through emails - ya tweety your right I missed the reversal . That's good - clears up a bit of fear for quite a few guys for sure. I believe Cargil Clavet has no issues with it either - at this time

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...