• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tough scary canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup,you think there is a shortage at that price Einstein

Comment

Such a dick.

Comment

We have some dekalb seed... free seed... it has the syngenta version of lumiderm, helix, seedling primer, and jump start on it.

Retail is just under 88 bucks an acre.

It's on the west side of the Rauert field between the red flags,Hopper.

I think knifing the ammonia in and then harrowing worked out really well.... lots of straw cover yet soft mellow ground.

Comment

Tweety my retailer has 19 bags left.... With all the re seeding there may be a shortage.

Early canola here looks like crap. Today blowing dirt has started breaking plants next to were we were seeding.

Comment

Seed treated with lumiderm.... do NOT spray with coragen

Comment

Don't get out much tweety do you. All winter I said they didn't sell shit all for seed. I guess I maybe know a thing or two about what's going on.

Comment

Klause

Speaking about blowing dirt, how's that field you posted pictures of deep tilling doing for moisture?

Comment

Klause, can you elaborate a bit more on the Lumiderm/Corgen comment.

Comment

yea , but the lucky pricks will probably sell it all anyways because of reseeding . I would like to know about lumiderm /corsages also ?

Comment

Actually I don't see alot in our local retailer's shed either. Maybe its being sent to where its needed?

Comment

Perhaps you could be mayor of Angryville SF3.

Comment

Conflict of interest - couldn't be the mayor and the village idiot, lol.

Comment

Can't use both because they are the same group of fungicide.... and because of excessive residue in the plants, it's in the 2015 crop protection guide also, Colesville.

Comment

Maybe in your world sf3 - we sold about 15% more than last year - man you generalize way too much . Like the "normal weather for western Canada " - seriously ?? May will go down as one of the driest in history across 80% of the province

Comment

Reseeding 25% of the canola in this area. And lots won't germinate till it rains.
                                Wondering if at some point the market will notice how big of area is turning dry. Sure one rain can change that but it has to happen soon.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...