• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In defence of Tom

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canolacrazy lives up to his name. If a horse had fingers and gills would it still be a horse? NO!! The CWB is GONE!! The husk that is is left still sort of has the name and some of the people but the Canadian Wheat Board was a farmer elected monopoly seller and was destroyed in 2012.

Comment

And it doesnt work anywhere else in the world either. Dont plant any more wheat than you have to.
      Honestly I cant believe people want the _ _ _ as it was back.

Comment

The entities Tom calls our "partners" currently have a net profit on our wheat of $1.50-2.00/bu.

Our federal gov and ag minister Gerry Ritz have succeeded in creating a very profitable environment for grain companies, they are now doing the same for seed companies, lets hope they do something to give primary producers a bit of an edge now.

Comment

the CWB monopoly IS gone. all the bitchin' and complainin' on agriville isn't bringing it back. you can elect Justin or Thomas as prime minister this fall, and he can put in the anti-Ritz, and it won't matter. so get over it, and figure out a way to make a profit.

Comment

yes it is. many muslims are realising how urgent their role is in defeating these radical apocolytic heathens. whether the sincerity of their actions are genuine or not time will tell. waiting for the sequel to come out jackal two.

Comment

Profit? Simple. Bring back the CWB and I'll be making around $8/bu for my HRSW instead of $6-$6.50.

Comment

Fair enough, how do we get grain cos to up their price for wheat by a dollar/bu?

Comment

It would be nice if the Muslims started speaking out in LARGE numbers against the radical Islamist terrorists who are beheading Christians and murdering others who draw cartoons.

Comment

And what does this stupidity have to do with commodity markets?

Comment

No one wants the F$%King CWB back. God I hate hearing that Bull shit.
                      Some on here have had two years of real Crappy Rail service. Tom just found out what others saw happen last year.
                      Their is so much bullshit happening with Grain in Canada it just baffles me how some just cant figure it out.
                      But again its Farmers If I'm not effected its some one else's problem no mine. The Floods proved that. Last winters contracts that took months and months to fill proved that. STUDY STUDY STUDY is basic Gov. Bull shit to do nothing the problem will rectify its self.
                      Ah farming Tom some day you will realize that everything is going to be controlled by a Grain Company from Seeding to Final sale.
                      As the older farmers say F$%K this its a young mans game the tide will shift. IT will be here is our seed we want you MR farmer to Grow. Know your seed is from 2014 that's not up to our standards. You pay 70 a acre but here is a nice spread sheet to read to see how were going to make you money. Build a fertilizer ware house because we have a deal for you on fertilizer May 20th you fert for next year will arrive put in your fertilizer bins and you store till next year. Sign here. Oh yea its on your spread sheet to see how it pays. Ah spray season didn't you read your contract you have to use our spray x. Sorry generic wont cut it. Did you miss the step for seed treatment my god whats wrong with you. Look your crop looks piss poor to neighbours. Your spread sheet will explain how you have to follow all steps to be MR Super farmer.
                      Harvest is here MR farmer its raining but you should be out harvesting and drying the crop that's part of the contract it has to be a Number #2 to get the premium. Yes I Know its rained for the last two weeks but last Tuesday at 2 in the afternoon the sun came out and you could of went.
                      Now you deliver the grain from the 1,000,000 Bushel Granaries you built.
                      The elevator company just couldn't afford to add on to existing elevators so you helped out MR farmer and created their storage.
                      But as you hit the scale and the grader shows you your sample. He removes his head gear that has super technology to grade grain to a grain of sand.
                      Its a #3. But no protein oh well the deduction is only the $1.50 a bushel.
                      Yes I know the spread sheet said you would make a buck. Its next year country.
                      Oh buy the way our new super seed 2020 is here you have to pick up and pay today. Just stop buy the office.
                      AH farming how many don't think this is what's going to happen in the future.
                      Ah farming have a great Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I'm going to my Muslim neighbours since He is opening up his door today for a chat.

Comment

SF3, 'No one' wants it? Really?? I want the CWB back. Desperately. If a poll was taken so would more than half of the Sask farmers.
                        You also list a number of problems which would be greatly mitigated with farmer control of the industry. You know, like we used to have with the elected CWB.
                        It's affected, not effected.

Comment

CptnObvious, you can wish for what you want in a CWB but as long its not a compulsory membership. There are those of us out here in the country that grow a lot of grain that have no interest in participating in a CWB so don't expect to get my grain except by the point of a gun like the Farmers for Justice found out years ago.

Comment

I furthermore hope and expect that we don't see the likes of the Sask Wheat Development Commission enter in to this type of pro CWB discussion otherwise I will be asking for a refund of my levy pretty soon.

Comment

That will stop ISIS and the jihadists in their tracks all right.

Comment

yes, isn't it amazing that there are still people out there who not only want to market their product through the old CWB, but they want to force everyone else to as well. wish all you want, dream about the good old days, but the monopoly is dead and buried.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...