• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FCC mortgage rates ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long term rates go up when the risk of interest rate increases looms.

Currently can't see that happening any time soon.

Comment

Klause you are taking a big risk for a small gain IMO.

Comment

Fight Hopper? Just wondering what you meant by your comment.

Comment

Dearest Hopper. Please refer to the thread concerning the bank of Canada for my answer to your bull shit comment about my relatives. God bless you and your relatives my friend. Especially your nephew.
          As far as the rest of you trying to figure out "interest rates" you could all learn a few things from that thread as well.

Comment

Just for you Hopper. And your nephew.

Comment

Rkaiser my comment refers to who do you borrow from. Maybe some people borrow relatives some borrow bank. I think it dont matter who the borrowing still needs to be paid back. Did not mean to stir a relative thing if there is one. I have outlaws and dont need more. Just saying maybe asking how could you be illegally done by in such a low interrest rate time. Are you talking 80's?

Comment

Just listenned to the video. Couple years ago I said to my daughter have aeroplan miles Any suggestions. my 16 year old daughter mentioned we could go everest base camp. Ah ya it worked with aeroplan. Being saskatchewan we have an altitude advantage over most people. So I drank beer for more alt adj. No alcohol on the way up. Lots on the way down. Many friends from all over.
                What does that video say anyways??? Just that the tune is similar. I rotated many prayer wheels enough for 15, 000, 000 prayers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...