• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other thing she did yesterday to me was while checking the bin to fill i opened the check hole at the top and a damn mouse jumped in my face,not so ha,ha when your 30ft in the air.

Comment

Glad you didn't fall Cotton. You must have had your wits about you to keep on hangin on. Could have been disastrous.

Comment

Meanwhile out on the western fringe we are going into winter with likely the lowest groundwater levels since settlement @1902.
        Incredibly dry.

Comment

Grass I always say you can have all our water if you want it! But it's funny the heaviest snowfall for tonight you guessed it our area. We actually don't need anymore Moistue till next July! You can have ours please!

Comment

According to radar your getting dumped on sask3. Its coming down as rain not much snow yet here nothing staying.

Comment

Grass last year this time we were dry. Shit happens.

Comment

So were we hopper, and the year before - this area is experiencing a drying trend. Last time we had a "wet" year was '07 I think.

Comment

Snowing with a venagnce here. Started an hour ago and the ground is covered. I could use a P.E.T. walk in the snow to ask, "Why?" Pars

Comment

Our ground was covered in snow this morning at 7, and it never stopped snowing all day. Wife was in town, 20 miles west of us. Guess what? No snow there. We have a good 4 inches on the ground. I am an hour east of Hopper. If we get much more, water will be running off. I may be lighting some matches come spring.

Comment

Did you get finished freewheat?
                      I feel for you guys struggling in the wet, we will take ten years to recover from the 2012 monsoon.
                      Should have quit in 2011.

Comment

We started getting the snow at 1:00 and it continued till I went home. Did manage to get a half worked with the Kelly. Might get another today. My goal of half our land worked by freeze up is looking like a dream. But will go till cant any more. Basically freeze up. The last 200 of oats has to go Friday or it will be burnt in spring.
                        F$%k I hate rain.

Comment

Nother two inches overnight.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...