• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

elections

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

read the motion...no/can't comment...no background info/explanation. You obviously site a resolution which names people for AV to see. Would you care to explain the context of the resolution.

Comment

Don't worry; you'd fit right in. Probably do. While those are the last minutes posted; all you have to do is read the previous minutes to get some of council's perspective.

But don't think for one minute that there aren't other sides of a story that might be quite different from this publically posted "official" version ie. authorized by council and posted on "their" site.

Wow you said it all.

Comment

"maybe I'm questioning JT and don't know it... '

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAVE BROUGHT THAT on. I'll bet that whomever "JT" is that I would have a lot more in common with that person than an attitude such as yours.

Attacking messengers is not going to ever ensure a 100% comfortable atmosphere for your fears and insecurities. There will always be those who disagree wholeheatedly....and hopefully for everone's sake ....some will continue to point out some gross faults and blatant errors.

Lest your head becomes even more swollen.

Comment

And come to think of it; thats how any accountability disappears.

New minutes have never since appeared on that municipal web site.

You see; the official minutes have to have a mover and seconder for each motion. Now IF there is any released public record; it tyically shows up as a non-descript "we had lunch, passed the amounts owing and went home. Anything controversial is typically hidden in some acronym; a Bylaw number or some land location or date that has some slight error. All that ratepayers are not meant to know is also censored out

No wonder you sometimes don't recognize the meeting you attended.

And those "blunder" motions can just disappear from the record.

"exelent job"

Comment

The key word is "security". You can't elaborate on such a word that has not been explained (to my knowledge)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...